Pictures From The Last T-bowl TT and Flat-track Races

Started by stgsali, June 09, 2009, 10:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stgsali

Here are some bike pictures from the TT races. I am working on them now and hope to have more up tonight. As always, if you happen to see any you like, I can have them printed out for you and have them there on Sat. If you don't see your number, give it to me and I will see what I have.
If you would like to have them burned to a CD, I can do that too. When I burn them to a CD, they are the full file size and I can get about 25-30 on one depending on light and color extremes. If you'd like anything like that pm me and we'll about a deal.
Richard.









Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

Here are some quad pictures from last race at T-bowl. I'll get some flat-track pictures up later.








































































Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

250rsith

Great pics. looks like it was a lot of fun, to bad I could'nt be there, my quad is still broken  :F and had to work  :banghead.gif
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25