Who's racing Flat Track this Sat morning?

Started by 2 wheeled flat tracker, June 01, 2009, 07:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 wheeled flat tracker

The schedule for this Sat is noted below. Who's coming and what class are you riding? Yes the FLat Track will run before the TT.


I just spoke with Brady and he asked me to post the start times as follows:

Flat track will race before the TT, this is a SDTA race and will count towards yr end points
Gates open at 9:00
Practice at 10:30
Racing at 1:00

TT racing (this is not a points race) to follow after the completion of the flat track, last time the TT was done and practice started right at 5:00 so if your racing TT be there and be ready to go by 5:00 at the latest.

Brady/Dave:
Feel free to add or correct anything I missed.

I hope to see all of you there for a record turn out.
Shawn

supervcycle

 ;) me and chuck should show up for the vintage class

#38 nate
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

Gulley421

I will be there with two quads (open pro-am and 40+vet) and a pee-wee B quad. I might even try out my new twin 2-smoker quad?
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

HillKiller

   I will be there to take money from all comers in the Open Quad Class except Brady because I heard he is a member of the FARM club now and wont race the Open Quad class no more. ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

WJDTRI

Team Golley will be present......COFFEE'S ON

might be an interesting day........we see how caffeine content affects Richard

:)
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

fastrnrik

OK Mr UnderWare.... I'll run flat track on the Kawi, IF you'll stay and run TT on that banskee! If you think it'll run that long....... You'd better bring your 250R so you have something to ride after the banshee sh!ts the bed in the first heat!
I'll be sure to bring ALL my tools so you and your fellow Yamaha enthusiast Scrawny McNary can try to keep that Yamajunk runnin'  ;)

fastrnrik

Wow.... I even mention bringin the Kawi out and they all clam right up! Buncha dam skerred sissies! :o

BT243


derek330

Quote from: HillKiller on June 03, 2009, 12:31:24 AM
   I will be there to take money from all comers in the Open Quad Class.

we will just see about that. you better eat your Wheaties boy! ;D
see everyone there on saterday. if it dont rain that is.
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

supervcycle

 :-\ speaking of rain -- is the track going to survive all this rain? are we racing brady?

#38 nate
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

cjcracing

CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com