New Smyrna Beach

Started by twitch, June 02, 2009, 11:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twitch

I've received some conflicting information and I was wondering if any one knows if you can bring an ATV out on the beach there.  I know they used to rent them, but that was years ago and I guess it shows how long its been since I went there.  Any help is appreciated.
2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john

asmart82

You can still rent them.  I do not believe you can bring your own though.

AintSkeered

Just curious as to why you would want to?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

CflZ400

I personally would like the idea if I could take my own...  why pay to rent a piece of rust when I own a nice bike?

Just a thought.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com