CanAm's new SxS??????? take a look....

Started by dirtycruiser, May 13, 2009, 08:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtycruiser

2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

Chillinthemost

The side by side market is going to get interesting. That looks fun.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

98sheerips


Muddbuggy

GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

mistercorbin


shawnley1222

is this the same one that was floating around a while ago?
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

Chevy1500z71


dirtycruiser

it's prolly the same one, found it on a canam utv site. just thought I'd share.
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

dirtycruiser

It's not gonna happen for the 2010 line up. The list is out and a SxS is not on it. 
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

TOY_DOCTOR

CAN AM has them coming out this fall, they look pretty tough,   I have the "X" oredered, 1000cc v-twin, going to be a rzr eater.

http://en-us.can-amside-by-side.brp.com/showroom/all-series.aspx
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

patches206

 If it has the Rotax engine its going to be a bullet proof tank!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

IXIswamperIXI

Its heavier (by 300lbs), taller, wider, and longer.  One of the reason I bought a RZR wasn't so much for speed but the ability to ride trails.  50in wide (on the RZR) is still hard to go through some trails.  But I bet that Cam Am is FAST!!! 
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

bbf


TOY_DOCTOR

GOT to ride in and drive a LX1000 the other day,..   These are going to be bad a@@.........Can't wait till mine arrives.

makes the rhino feel like a gator.......LOL
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

jayman

barneys in brandon has one for test drives.....it is the 1000cc version
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

DALEQUAD

by the time these are available.... i would be willing to bet that the rzr will be available with a 1000 cc powerplant, they arent going to stand by and let someone else steel their thunder
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

#16
Quote from: TOY_DOCTOR on June 19, 2010, 09:52:24 PM
CAN AM has them coming out this fall, they look pretty tough,   I have the "X" oredered, 1000cc v-twin, going to be a rzr eater.

http://en-us.can-amside-by-side.brp.com/showroom/all-series.aspx
bring it to the motoplex I got a rzr you can eat ;D ;D ;D the x is my favorite one of the bunch too toydoctor ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

TOY_DOCTOR

#17
Got the CAM AM and would really like to see what that slozr has to offer, LOL......... this thing really runs good...
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

Johnny Rotten

Quote from: rzr ridr on October 21, 2010, 05:26:56 PM
Quote from: TOY_DOCTOR on June 19, 2010, 09:52:24 PM
CAN AM has them coming out this fall, they look pretty tough,   I have the "X" oredered, 1000cc v-twin, going to be a rzr eater.

http://en-us.can-amside-by-side.brp.com/showroom/all-series.aspx
bring it to the motoplex I got a rzr you can eat ;D ;D ;D

On a MX track you might be able to take him in the lighter rzr... A drag race is going to be a different story.  ???
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

rzr ridr

Congratulations man glad you like it :ThumbsUp.gif how does it do on the jumps? and yea you can probably smoke the rzr but it would be fun to rip it up on the track and compare em bring it to the plex bro ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

jayman

There was a few can ams this weekend at the drag strip.  I watched a RZR and a can am go heads up.  The Rzr got him on the light and the can am (with 2 people-180lbs+ each in it vs only one in the rzr 155lbs) literally ran around him......I could not believe my eyes.  This was in a 300' sand drag.  That thing was hauling!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Johnny Rotten

I still want to see what it does on a MX track.

Everybody knew that that machine with a 1000cc of engine was going to be fast.  But with the added weight and the higher center of gravity would it be able to out perform a RZR in anything other than a dragrace.

The only thing that I have seen so far that didn't compare the Commander to anything else with just a dragrace was the ATV Magazine's 2011 Ultimate UTV Shootout on youtube, which stated that the commander was a nice UTV but the RZRs was still the funiest ride of any of the UTVs.  But then again it seem like they didn't want to say anything bad about any of the machines.

But I still haven't seen any other comparisons for towing, trail riding, MX racing, mudding,...

I guess I'll just have to catch it in the magazines when they finally do a complete testing...
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

rzr ridr

#22
Come on Toy_Doctor its on sat I challenge you to a duel on the mx track at the motoplex ;D lets see what that rzr eater can do ;D ;D ;D ILL show you what the slozr has to offer rolback1 rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

TOY_DOCTOR

I have not been on here much but will have to see if maybe after the first of the year I can get up there and ride,
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

rzr ridr

Cool man looking forward to ridin with you!!! hows the x holding up ;D ;D ;D you been rippin it up :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com