I am looking for an atv website

Started by D33411, May 29, 2009, 06:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D33411

I have changed internet companies and lost all of my "favorites".  I am trying to locate an ATV website that has on the front page a woman standing in a canal taking a picture of a red quad coming through those humps at Suburban Estates.  Some of the other users are Fletch and mamasredjeep.  Anyone know it?  Thanks!  Dawn

Paul_S


D33411

Paul!  You ROCK!  That is it!  I would have never found it again.  Thanks sooooooooooooooo much!  Dawn

mrbones

Where have you seen that site before?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Paul_S

Quote from: mrbones on May 29, 2009, 04:05:46 PM
Where have you seen that site before?

Not sure about Dawn, but I just put "mamasredjeep" in Google and voila!!!

D33411

Wow.  You can google Mamasredjeep and it works.  She will be so proud!  haha

I had stumbled across it looking for places to ride since there aren't any in Palm Beach County and the people on there are funny.  I was actively bidding on a wife when I switched computuers.  Had to see if I won.  haha  Dawn

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com