Main Menu

Croom

Started by buythisatvstuff, April 17, 2009, 04:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buythisatvstuff

One time I was riding at Croom and saw a squirrel  ::)
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

asmart82

I've never ridden at Croom.... but I have eaten a squirrel.

Keeter

Quote from: buythisatvstuff on April 17, 2009, 04:49:12 AM
One time I was riding at Croom and saw a squirrel  ::)

Was it one of those large black squirrels with the red streak on the tail?
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

mrbones

I saw Big Foot at Croom, but no one believes me.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Keeter

I saw skunk ape chasing a goat sucker.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

buythisatvstuff

Quote from: asmart82 on April 17, 2009, 12:23:36 PM
I've never ridden at Croom.... but I have eaten a squirrel.

Never tried squirrel, but eaten plenty of beaver  8)


I don't believe Big Foot has been spotted at Croom. He lives in the room above my garage ;)
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Anoriginal

Quote from: buythisatvstuff on April 17, 2009, 04:49:56 PM
Quote from: asmart82 on April 17, 2009, 12:23:36 PM
I've never ridden at Croom.... but I have eaten a squirrel.

Never tried squirrel, but eaten plenty of beaver  8)


I don't believe Big Foot has been spotted at Croom. He lives in the room above my garage ;)

I love beaver.





Friggin love it.


I think I'll get it tattooed on my back.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

AintSkeered

Even those very hairy ones?  :o
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

buythisatvstuff

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 21, 2009, 03:07:46 PM


I love beaver.



Friggin love it.


I think I'll get it tattooed on my back.


Right above your tramp stamp ? Won't that throw some mixed messages out there  :o  :D
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

I was once hauling azz through croom and i came up to a bottle neck. As I powered through it, chupracabra jumped out from behind the tree and took a huge bite out of my tire! He managed to run off before i could snap any pics!  :o
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

dodgefsu

OMG!!!!!!   LMMFAO!!!!!

Anoriginal

Quote from: buythisatvstuff on April 21, 2009, 07:16:18 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 21, 2009, 03:07:46 PM


I love beaver.



Friggin love it.


I think I'll get it tattooed on my back.


Right above your tramp stamp ? Won't that throw some mixed messages out there  :o  :D

Hey now, don't be hatin!

After all, you've got that tat of Freddie Mercury on your back right above your Hello Kitty tramp stamp and I never make fun of you. You big meanie.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

buythisatvstuff

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 22, 2009, 01:06:35 PM

Hey now, don't be hatin!

After all, you've got that tat of Freddie Mercury on your back right above your Hello Kitty tramp stamp and I never make fun of you. You big meanie.

Yeah, it would be difficult for you to make fun..........it's hard to talk with your mouth full  :P  Besides Freddie and Hello KItty are still better than your "incredible growing spongebob" tat.
and remember, I will , I will ROCK YOU  ;)

"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

buythisatvstuff

I have seen a deer jump a berm in the sandpit at Croom. NO LIE ! it was early on a weekday and a deer came running out from my left near the entrance to the sand pit and it ran straight across and leaped over a berm in its path then continued into the woods on the other side. Not something you see everyday. Now if he had done a heel clicker in the process I'd have really been blown away .
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

shogun323

I've seen this Piebald deer out at Croom a few times. Pretty crazy looking.

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

gearhead400

Quote from: buythisatvstuff on April 24, 2009, 03:54:01 AM
I have seen a deer jump a berm in the sandpit at Croom. NO LIE ! it was early on a weekday and a deer came running out from my left near the entrance to the sand pit and it ran straight across and leaped over a berm in its path then continued into the woods on the other side. Not something you see everyday. Now if he had done a heel clicker in the process I'd have really been blown away .

Was he making two-stoke noises?  *braaaaap*
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Turboderf

Quote from: shogun323 on April 24, 2009, 11:37:44 AM
I've seen this Piebald deer out at Croom a few times. Pretty crazy looking.


I heard that there was a white deer out there but i never seen it  very cool

TomM

Ive seen that same deer twice both times were just NW of the front sandpit area.

mrbones

How rare is that guy?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

chrisyzf450

DEPENDS HOW YOU COOK IT!?! I LIKE'EM GRILLED MID RARE!

crom A zone

One time at band camp.......  O wait   wrong post. :-*
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

trx#9

Quote from: Turboderf on April 29, 2009, 12:49:33 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on April 24, 2009, 11:37:44 AM
I've seen this Piebald deer out at Croom a few times. Pretty crazy looking.


I heard that there was a white deer out there but i never seen it  very cool
I seen him out there today, running across the pit on the sandy side. I first thought it was a dog.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

m0n0x1d3

I think somone got their taterhole taken at Croom >:D

sgt cat

lololololol omfg lmfao i cant stop laughing!!!wtf is wrong this thread?!?!?lol this is hystarical...lol omg
I think as life of a commercial airliner. If the pilot screws up, the co pilot is right there to save his a$$.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com