NEW DATE! SDTA Race#6 June 6th @ Thunderbowl RAINED OUT!!!

Started by HillKiller, May 27, 2009, 01:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

 This is a replacement race for the postponed Clewiston event. A Clewiston race will not be held until September during a different point series.
  Due to the frequent afternoon/evening rain this event will start early in the day. The times will be posted shortly.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik


TadZilla-17

Is this bonus TT race just for fun or is it going to be for sum kind of bonus points for the series


2 wheeled flat tracker

I just spoke with Brady and he asked me to post the start times as follows:

Flat track will race before the TT, this is a SDTA race and will count towards yr end points
Gates open at 9:00
Practice at 10:30
Racing at 1:00

TT racing (this is not a points race) to follow after the completion of the flat track, last time the TT was done and practice started right at 5:00 so if your racing TT be there and be ready to go by 5:00 at the latest.

Brady/Dave:
Feel free to add or correct anything I missed.

I hope to see all of you there for a record turn out.
Shawn


fastrnrik


stgsali

Ok guys, here is the flyer for this make-up event.









For anyone thinking I have a crack problem, or any drug trouble at all,  ::) so you know, lack of caffeine is all I can say in my defense. That and the time of when I was Posting this.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

2 wheeled flat tracker

Richard:
Your crack pipe is burning out of control. This post is for the race this Sat at Thunderbowl and you have a flyer for the race on June 20 at Jasper, please remove it as most people are already confused enough without adding a flyer for a different race.

Shawn

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

Quote from: stgsali on June 02, 2009, 01:48:52 PM
Yo, Skinny Mo-Fo, see if I help defend you again!! ;D

I got this one scrawny!!!!!

behave Richard........or else...... <bump>         8)

turn 4 still has a section of wall left on it   :ouch.gif
   
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

HillKiller

as of Saturday morning June 6 the race has been rained out!!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

coupas15

Is there going to be practice sunday the 7th and what day if any is the make up race?  possibly the 13th?