I really want to bring my brother riding

Started by Njoutlaw88, May 05, 2005, 10:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

Hey,

I really want to bring my younger brother riding with us but my mom wont let him go enless she or my dad go. As she says she doesnt want both of us to die. Anyway how can I convence her to let him come with me. He hardly ever gets to ride.  :'(

bftclub

say pretty please,,,,,,how should we know?i don't know your mom.

Njoutlaw88

Quotesay pretty please,,,,,,how should we know?i don't know your mom.

Just asking. I figure mabey there are some moms on this forum

renmus

Does she let you take him places in the car without her or your dad?

Njoutlaw88

QuoteDoes she let you take him places in the car without her or your dad?

Yea, But she thinks riding in a car is ok but riding  dirt bikes and 4 wheelers is dangerous.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com