87 TRX250R Service manual needed

Started by xxxadrenalinesports, May 15, 2009, 11:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxxadrenalinesports

Hey ya'll

Does anyone know where I can get a Sevice Manual online for a 250R?? I need to remove the rear axle and was wondering how to go about this.

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Stuart

FTR Vet-C #4 (bikes)

250rsith

I think the best way to get it is by EBay. I'll take a look at the store here and let you know if they have one in stock. I have a 250R also, where are you located?, I'm in Ocala, if you're near by, could give you a hand with it.
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

250rsith

There are two nuts, both have LH threads.
Hold  onto the outer locknut and loosen the inner locknut on the right side of the axle. Loosen the outer locknut and screw it IN toward the brake disc until the snap ring is visible, remove the ring, then you could remove the locknut assem. Remember to remove the brake caliper, then you could slide out the disk. Also remove the wheel hub (RT), then with a soft mallet tap the axle out. (Also remove your chain). Good luck!!!
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

250rsith

Just saw this on another post, maybe you want to try it.

Manuals for various quads - http://manuals.dqt.be
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25