R.I.P to a fellow Atvfl member.

Started by Palmettobay_recon, May 09, 2009, 04:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercorbin

Where did this happen? Didnt he live in Homestead...RIP..

pancho07yfz450

To the family sorry for your lost. May he RIP.

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Sorry to hear this, prayers and condolences to his family.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

wheelie_boy

Dang, he was a funny kid... :( RIP man
05 kx 250f

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: CivCord on May 10, 2009, 05:21:36 PM
Where did this happen? Didnt he live in Homestead...RIP..
It happened around 2 something street and 167 ave. I cant remember the exact street i wanna say 248 or 234
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

trx#9

I always hate opening up these threads, R.I.P. fellow atv'er and condolences to the family.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 11, 2009, 01:12:39 AM
k that answers everything.     like i said before it sucks it happens but there been quit a few things to prevent this tradagy.
yeah i know what you mean. the sad thing is his dad always told him he couldnt ride on the road til he got his disc brakes, he got them last week
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

gery350

i believe we rode with him once a few years ago at the humps. super cool kid.
i know hes up there probably reading these post right now. tragic loss.

matt4x4- i usually ignore your post but thats pretty harsch to post at a time of tragic loss for the family. theres plenty of time for finger pointing later. thats pretty low even for your standards.


oh and by the way dont even think your gonna get me into a pissing match with you.
what you said is just wrong.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Keeter on May 09, 2009, 10:09:03 AM
Oh my God!!! :o The first time I ever rode anywhere in south Florida was with him and his dad. He invited me and Aintskeered to ride the humps with him ..Great kid. I remember getting stuck and after he pulled me out I will never forget what he said to me. Every time I get stuck I remember what he said. "You need to get rid of those stock tires".  I was very green to the sport. I learned a lot about riding from him that day.

R I P my friend. Rest in Piece  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Here is a picture from that day.

Keeter, My truck and trailer is in the background, I was there with you guys that day. My father and I rode with Jeff that day for a bit.

My father just came in and told me... Jeff was such a good kid... We use to talk daily over AOL, I'm shocked something like this would happen to him. I'm DEEPLY saddened by this, he was always fun to be around, and was such an amazing friend.

He was a great person, and will be greatly missed. I can't imagine what his family is going through right now...

Anoriginal

God I hate to hear things like this. Sorry for his family and friends.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Terrible news! Sad day in the ATV community! My thoughts and prayers go out to his family!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

AMX CREW

Unbelievable !!

He was a great rider too !!! Accidents do happen !!

RIP



TNTaylor

Horrible news.  May God comfort the family in their grief.
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Gato

fine forget the pissing crap does anyone know the date for the service?
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

CYCO

Condolences to his family and friends

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 11, 2009, 04:04:28 PM
glad u think its low people like thar ruin the sport for people like me that ride where i sposed to if these atvs where made for street everyone would ride them on street   
Ok please get out of this thread! Jeff was my best friend stop being selfish and disrespectful
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Palmettobay_recon

Quote from: Gato on May 11, 2009, 07:54:12 PM
fine forget the pissing crap does anyone know the date for the service?
The viewing is tomorrow (tuesday may 12th) at 6pm. Send me a message for the address if you felt you were close to him.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Eworm

Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 11, 2009, 11:00:54 PM
u all on drugs   selfish and disrespectful ?    all i did was bring up ?  now i selfish sweet. all i am trying to do is show u that we as a unfuncinal illiterate bunch of people can only grow and learn from mistakes from your lost but never forgotten



but i guess i selfish now.

You may better off just not responding to this thread again. I have lost a kid and death of a child or anyone that leaves this world prematurely is extremely painful for the deceased family and friends. To many feelings in this thread to be jabbing the way your jabbing. Again, don't respond, just go to another section.....

RIP lil man! Prayers for family and friends. They need it more than ever.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Anoriginal

#46
Maybe the ATVFlorida.com group could send some flowers from all of us?

Bones, I am in for $100.00. I'll send it to your paypal account or handle ordering them and getting them delivered. Just say the word.

PALMETTOBAY_RECON, (or anyone who knows)

Where do they need to be sent (where's the funeral, etc.)?
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

m0n0x1d3

As a father myself I know that everyitme my son straps on his gear and boots I am still sared shitless.My son is only 8 but a son never the less.This is a tragic thing that could happen to anyone here.My empathy for the family.Also I doesnt just happen to kids on ATV's .I lost a longtime friend to a motorcycle accident this weeknd as well.
R.I.P. guys and I will see you when I get there.

Anoriginal

Need to know his full name and where the funeral is going to be.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 12, 2009, 01:23:53 AM
thats buty of free country and posting in public fourm i said what  said the more i get told no by people like u eworm  the more ill post up.   have u ever thought maybe i lost someone and way i got over it was findin away to make people aware or what happened and how to stop it from  infecting someone else?

Your an idiot.  Have some respect for my friend, how old are you theres no way your over 12....

Anoriginal, his name was Jeffrey Raye.