First Time Rider

Started by jmed, May 07, 2009, 06:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmed

 :)I have been to a few races with my friends and now I want to get my 8 year old son involved, I have a Yamaha TTR 90 and was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on how to get it ready for the flat track. He has a lot of experience on the bike and riding cross country, but it will be his first race situation. Thanks for any help.

fastrnrik

Call me tomorrow and I will set you up with a couple local dads who will be happy to help you.

Thanks
Brady
352-266-3466

jmed

Kill switch installed, numbers on both sides and front. Got all the rider safety gear for my son. Went over all the safety flags and their meanings, track safety, and entering and leaving the track safely. Anything else I may have forgot for a newbie?

41bobbysdad

tell them to hold their line and don't look back!!!
2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

Gulley421

First time rider gets a first place, way to go Ryan. Congrats on your first win, keep up the good riding and welcome to flat track... :Clap.gif
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com