max's boat ramp riding

Started by stonny9, April 25, 2009, 02:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stonny9

was out there last sat and there was only 4 bikes there and 2 of them went across the street.  Me and a buddy went a couple hundred yards out from the ramp before I said to turn back as it was only two of us.  Thinking of going out their with 2-3 bikes or more if I can get them on sunday.  Just have to finish relocating my radiator to the rack and I am good too go.

I have never been out from the ramp besides that one time.
Sold
2005 Brute Force 750 IRS w/mud bitches


2006 Sportsman 500 EFI w/mud bitches

stonny9

Sold
2005 Brute Force 750 IRS w/mud bitches


2006 Sportsman 500 EFI w/mud bitches

crom A zone

dont let fwc get u out there big ticket
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

miassmaro98

is it hard enough to travel over all the grass and swamp?
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

stonny9

Quote from: miassmaro98 on May 20, 2009, 06:51:08 PM
is it hard enough to travel over all the grass and swamp?

havent been out there since the post.  But it wasnt hard and the grass held up pretty well.  Where I rode the grass was already flattened.  It is hard to ride through 8 ft sawgrass that is standing.  I have done it before and even had to walk through it when we ran out of gas.  Now that it has been raining it may be up a foot or more.
Sold
2005 Brute Force 750 IRS w/mud bitches


2006 Sportsman 500 EFI w/mud bitches