Is it legal to ride at The Humps?

Started by TRX470r, April 28, 2009, 04:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX470r

I would like to go check it out but don't want to get into any trouble out there. Is there anything I need to be aware of?

thanks for any input.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

Anoriginal

No, it is not legal.

If it's not public property specifically made available for riding or, if it is private property and you do not have specific permission to ride on it, it's illegal. This is the universal test for any area.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

caospop

I have ridden there in the past... try not to attract any attention by shooting or starting fires or getting hurt. I've been told to ride at night is dangerous but i'd like to try it lol... it pretty cool. if your going take a gps if your going in deep into the woods. most important be carefull.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com