To all of you Shawn Mc Fairy followers

Started by KnK Motorsports, April 27, 2009, 05:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnK Motorsports

Well Saturday Mr McFairy showed up to the race with out his quad after talking all that smack about gettin whoopin Brady. Can you believe that he showed up with out his quad thinking he would get out of it that easy. No way. Well we found him a quad to race. Now I have to give him some credit he jumped right on it and got in a few practice laps.

On the line I had to put a little fear in him and line up right on top of him, I was so close to him you could not put a sheet of paper between us, he just looked over at me like I was nuts, I had to do that just to distract him so Brady could pull his kill switch. After that I backed up and moved over to give him some room. Needless to say once that flag dropped I never seen Mr.McFairy until after Jody popped his motor with 2 laps to go, I then looked back to see McFairy a half a lap back.

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

HillKiller

Quote from: KnK Motorsports on April 27, 2009, 05:12:04 PM
Well Saturday Mr McFairy showed up to the race with out his quad after talking all that smack about gettin whoopin Brady. Can you believe that he showed up with out his quad thinking he would get out of it that easy. No way. Well we found him a quad to race. Now I have to give him some credit he jumped right on it and got in a few practice laps.

On the line I had to put a little fear in him and line up right on top of him, I was so close to him you could not put a sheet of paper between us, he just looked over at me like I was nuts, I had to do that just to distract him so Brady could pull his kill switch. After that I backed up and moved over to give him some room. Needless to say once that flag dropped I never seen Mr.McFairy until after Jody popped his motor with 2 laps to go, I then looked back to see McFairy a half a lap back.


Moral of the story: Never leave your own quad at home! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

fastrnrik


Fast66071

This is how I saw it .....The track was fast....
....great racing all day I saw Kyle pass my boy Travis in the air
going into a right turn....the the flat track came in pretty good for the main.
I had a GREAT DAY racin against BW on TT & all the fast flat trackin Sat. nite

derek330

Quote from: fastrnrik on April 28, 2009, 12:23:00 AM
Quote from: derek330 on April 27, 2009, 08:10:46 PM
yea, or never trust people you know. ;D

or peach pickers........

or people that think white wheels are in "style".... :M b:r
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

2 wheeled flat tracker

#6
Quote from: KnK Motorsports on April 27, 2009, 05:12:04 PM
Well Saturday Mr McFairy showed up to the race with out his quad after talking all that smack about gettin whoopin Brady. Can you believe that he showed up with out his quad thinking he would get out of it that easy. No way. Well we found him a quad to race. Now I have to give him some credit he jumped right on it and got in a few practice laps.

On the line I had to put a little fear in him and line up right on top of him, I was so close to him you could not put a sheet of paper between us, he just looked over at me like I was nuts, I had to do that just to distract him so Brady could pull his kill switch. After that I backed up and moved over to give him some room. Needless to say once that flag dropped I never seen Mr.McFairy until after Jody popped his motor with 2 laps to go, I then looked back to see McFairy a half a lap back.

Yes Wayne is correct I showed up without my quad because Brady sent me a P.M. before the race so none of you could see it on here and explained that he was not able to race at night due to a "farm bureau meeting he had to attend". We had the trailer full or real Men's racing Motorcycles meaning 2 wheels and left the quad at home. The reason Brady could not race at night had nothing to do with the farm bureau because as you all know Brady is in the land development business and not farming. After a little research I was able to determine what the word "farm' actually stands for in Brady's world (Fags Against Regular Men) and yep you guessed it Brady is the President of this Little secret hidden Ocala club.

After Brady realized I knew about his hidden world he decided to stage a single heat race were he rallied all of his little boyfriends including Wayne & Jody to do there best job of trying to intimidate me on the starting line. Guess what boys I have lined up against much tougher competition and never sweated one drop so when you guys lined up next to me I just said yeah baby lets get it on, now I must admit I was a little surprised when Brady reached over and touched my private area just before the light turned green and then he pulled out of the line up so you could line up behind me on my bumper but keep in mind that whatever kind of activities (Wayne, Brady & Jody) do after the races with each other are not in my play book if you know what I mean. I am a happily married man and have no interest in joining the "FARM" club.

All of the smack talk will stop when I show up on May 16 to school you boys in the Vet class on how to ride TT with my own bone stk little 450 Yammy. I also have several items that will be used/worn on the lowest finishing machine & rider for the 2nd heat and of course the final plus we will agree on a canned statement that will be read on the microphone immediately after the cool down lap.

Wayne-thanks for getting me the ron wood intake system

Good Luck to all
Shawn the ATV stud McNary 8)

stgsali

#7
Sheesh, now Brady has bought the FARM. All this smack talk about riding quads and being fast on them. I think since you all need 2 extra wheels to race that you should look in the mirror before you toss out something like "fairy". Studs race what God has intended a MAN should ride, i.e. if it has handle bars it should be a motorcycle. 4 wheels are meant to have a steering wheel and a rollcage around you butt. But, hey, if you'll ride a quad I guess you'll ride just about anything from the FARM.  ;D
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

For the record. Although mofo might be my hero. I am not his follower (at least for now)......except in heat two last Saturday.........I do believe that in the final.....mofo was following me. Now, the fact that my bike is 3 times bigger than his.......is a minor technicality  :)

There is a reason that everyone is trying to get into the vintage class..........VINTAGE RULES!!!!!!

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

HillKiller

Quote from: stgsali on April 28, 2009, 09:37:07 PM
Sheesh, now Brady has bought the FARM. All this smack talk about riding quads and being fast on them. I think since you all need 2 extra wheels to race that you should look in the mirror before you toss out something like "fairy". Studs race what God has intended a MAN should ride, i.e. if it has handle bars it should be a motorcycle. 4 wheels are meant to have a steering wheel and a rollcage around you butt. But, hey, if you'll ride a quad I guess you'll ride just about anything from the FARM.  ;D

    Sounds like it might be time to have a "King Of The Mountain" grudge match...the fastest two wheeler against the fastest 4 wheeler! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

WJDTRI

Quote from: HillKiller on April 29, 2009, 01:03:42 AM
Quote from: stgsali on April 28, 2009, 09:37:07 PM
Sheesh, now Brady has bought the FARM. All this smack talk about riding quads and being fast on them. I think since you all need 2 extra wheels to race that you should look in the mirror before you toss out something like "fairy". Studs race what God has intended a MAN should ride, i.e. if it has handle bars it should be a motorcycle. 4 wheels are meant to have a steering wheel and a rollcage around you butt. But, hey, if you'll ride a quad I guess you'll ride just about anything from the FARM.  ;D

    Sounds like it might be time to have a "King Of The Mountain" grudge match...the fastest two wheeler against the fastest 4 wheeler! ;D

mountain in Florida?
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

derek330

Quote from: HillKiller on April 29, 2009, 01:03:42 AM

    Sounds like it might be time to have a "King Of The Mountain" grudge match...the fastest two wheeler against the fastest 4 wheeler! ;D

ooooo... that sounds dangerous! the 2 wheeler might get rundover. :-\  im down if thier down! 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Fast66071

Hey Richard, Jeff let me ride his 500.00 Rat Class bike last Sunday.
You wanna race? You on your 500cc & me on a 250cc rat racer at the next race?
I'm Going to pratice this Sunday if you want your whippin early!

2 wheeled flat tracker

    Sounds like it might be time to have a "King Of The Mountain" grudge match...the fastest two wheeler against the fastest 4 wheeler!

Lets do it, I say we bring out the radar gun and make it part of a 3 way battle: top speed, fastest lap time of the flat track & the fastest lap time on the TT. Whoever the lucky riders are which should be voted on by a panel of our peers have to ride the same bike and have to do the laps on the same day or same night. I'm not sure about my fellow 2 wheels Brothers but I am ok with riding against the fastest quad guy on the track at the same time. I am also up for riding the track backwards for the fastest set of lap times Quad or Bike.

I am almost certain that Rick Dugan brought out a radar gun sometime last yr but I can't remember the speed or if a Motorcycle or Quad was the fastest?

S.M.

WJDTRI

No problem racing against a quad on the flat track. Am not the fastest two wheeler and I don t do TT yet.. but........sounds like fun. Maybe I can hang with the B or C quad riders!! Which I am guessing is Brady & Rick  ;)
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

supervcycle

 8) ya know shawn all this smack talk is just a bunch of people who are just jelious of your skill. i've seen a lot of racers and you are one of the best. watching and riding (behind) you has made me a better racer.

you should give lessons

#38 nate
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

KnK Motorsports

Sounds like we have a plan.

Ah shawn has another follower.

Lets do it.

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

supervcycle

 :o  ya you have to be a follower if ya can;t pass him !!

#38 nate
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

stgsali

Quote from: Fast66071 on May 01, 2009, 06:43:04 PM
Hey Richard, Jeff let me ride his 500.00 Rat Class bike last Sunday.
You wanna race? You on your 500cc & me on a 250cc rat racer at the next race?
I'm Going to pratice this Sunday if you want your whippin early!



Dugan, you really want to be shown the way around the track? I'll tell ya what, if Jeff is up to it I'll let you ride mine and I'll ride the 250 and then we can see what you're made of. I think he said he had some training wheels for those who ride quads. I think I'll have to come down and see if you can ride two wheels.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Fast66071

I am in! I had the best time on the rat bike last Sunday.
Two wheels is way more technical than four.Practice is tomorrow I can't wait.
And I don't see any other Four wheel racers getting two wheels but.....
Rick Dugan & my son Erick. This goes the same way for the two wheel racers
no one but Skinny. Ward,you must have missed "2007 Exstream Flat track Champion"
                                                                        #71 Rick Dugan

Fast66071

Richard. I ain't scared of sh!t, you remember USMC vs US Air Force
I won't have no problem with you my friend. Than after on two wheels
you find any quad to ride and I will smoke on a 200cc blaster.Whats up!!!

WJDTRI

Quote from: Fast66071 on May 02, 2009, 12:47:41 PM
I am in! I had the best time on the rat bike last Sunday.
Two wheels is way more technical than four.Practice is tomorrow I can't wait.
And I don't see any other Four wheel racers getting two wheels but.....
Rick Dugan & my son Erick. This goes the same way for the two wheel racers
no one but Skinny. Ward,you must have missed "2007 Exstream Flat track Champion"
                                                                        #71 Rick Dugan

just another one hit wonder Rick. From what I heard. Nobody showed up in 07. So that must mean you beat Brady. Quite a claim to fame......I do have to be honest though. I am the 08 vintage champion.....of 14 riders of which only 6 to 8 ever showed up at any given race. as you would say....I'm with you bro'
"Exstream Champion" ?.......does that mean you caught a trout while racing?......now that is worth bragging about!!!!
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

Hey Rick or Brady
If there is practice on the 10th. Am thinking about coming up and trying a few things. My wife will be in south florida with a girlfriend of hers so I will be a bachelor that weekend. Offer is still good if you want to try your skillz on the beast (twin). gotta man up though  :)  Would be cool to take a few laps on a quad.
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Fast66071

So I can't spell to well....But I can go fast turning left...and as I remember in 07 the Vet was all together not split like now.
The season was all year and I won the championship on a stock trail bike. Fellow racers putting mad money in thier 450 to try and
catch the raptor. Then I didn't race1racein 08 came back in 09 and the first race this year finished 3rd TT and 1st on flat track.
No one hit wonder here bro, can't wait to see you on four wheels. RD

Fast66071

Ward, if the weather holds out no rain at the end of next week I can go out there.
I always could use your knowledge about getting around the track on two wheels.