Harleys and Morons

Started by Anoriginal, April 19, 2009, 03:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#25
I to have seen these type of people and get a little giggle going on with myself. I wouldn't go as far as to call them "douchebaggery" though. I know they are far form douche or even uberdouche. I think those people could spontaneously create a new element on the periodic table know as douche nine. Them being a douche nine meaning a periodic element of douchosity, mainly a metal of embryonic wankpuddery!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

buythisatvstuff

Quote from: VForcedave on April 21, 2009, 01:14:47 PM
Analriginal, why are you always saying mean things to me :'( You know it hurts my feelings. I knew i could get you out for a well written, authorative resume on your wealth and intelligence. Gothcha. :-*

Here is some more of my resume (I know you want to be like me). I bought my 1988 for $6100 brand new. I already put it in my will for my oldest boy who can keep it for his son as well. Thats the thing about these bikes. If you have to explain the differance, they will not understand anyway so do not bother.

I rode Sunday and had to go home because it stopped leaking oil and one of my Crocs fell off.           

Well at least your custom embroidered HD doo-rag didn't blow off  ;)
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Anoriginal

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 21, 2009, 02:05:58 PM
I to have seen these type of people and get a little giggle going on with myself. I wouldn't go as far as to call them "douchebaggery" though. I know they are far form douche or even uberdouche. I think those people could spontaneously create a new element on the periodic table know as douche nine. Them being a douche nine meaning a periodic element of douchosity, mainly a metal of embryonic wankpuddery!

Oh my God. Now that's funny. Even Vforce has to admit that'll make one laugh.


Quote from: VForcedave on April 21, 2009, 01:14:47 PM
Analriginal, why are you always saying mean things to me :'( You know it hurts my feelings. I knew i could get you out for a well written, authorative resume on your wealth and intelligence. Gothcha. :-*

Here is some more of my resume (I know you want to be like me). I bought my 1988 for $6100 brand new. I already put it in my will for my oldest boy who can keep it for his son as well. Thats the thing about these bikes. If you have to explain the differance, they will not understand anyway so do not bother.

I rode Sunday and had to go home because it stopped leaking oil and one of my Crocs fell off.          

Vforce, like I said, if you don't fit the bill of what I've described (douche nine as Maverick explained) then why the puffed chest on your part? Maybe it has something to do with your anal fixation you throw into any post in response to me?

Anyway, I've already set things up to leave my son some pretty cool stuff as well. None of which include a Harley but, who knows? Maybe when they pay more over the long run than my other investments I'll consider them. A smart investor always remains open to all sorts of areas of return. However, you lose points in my book for the crocs thing. Even if they're genuine Harley crocs, they're just....well, they're gay.

I've got an old snapper lawn mower that has ape hanger bars and no muffler. I'm thinking about making a poker run on it sometime. But, first I need to get myself some junk hugger jeans, a few tats and a leather vest. Then I'd be totally bad azz! Trx#9 and Mav are already modifying their mowers to join me. We're going to be awesome. Maybe you (Vforce) can come along too?

Douche Nine....that's funny.   :D

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#28
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 21, 2009, 03:51:32 PM
Vforce, like I said, if you don't fit the bill of what I've described (douche nine as Maverick explained) then why the puffed chest on your part? Maybe it has something to do with your anal fixation you throw into any post in response to me?

Anyway, I've already set things up to leave my son some pretty cool stuff as well. None of which include a Harley but, who knows? Maybe when they pay more over the long run than my other investments I'll consider them. A smart investor always remains open to all sorts of areas of return. However, you lose points in my book for the crocs thing. Even if they're genuine Harley crocs, they're just....well, they're gay.

I've got an old snapper lawn mower that has ape hanger bars and no muffler. I'm thinking about making a poker run on it sometime. But, first I need to get myself some junk hugger jeans, a few tats and a leather vest. Then I'd be totally bad azz! Trx#9 and Mav are already modifying their mowers to join me. We're going to be awesome. Maybe you (Vforce) can come along too?

Douche Nine....that's funny.   :D

Thats right Anoriginal I almost have the Murry 12.5 horse in the shed ready! I just have to get the sissy bar mounted! TRX#9 and I are going to make it to the toys for tots run, you in?
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Anoriginal

Toys for Tots run? I am on it like a fat kid on a cupcake. I just got a new set of Orange County Chooper boots and matching sunglasses that I want to sport on the ride. So, lets ride!!
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

trx#9

Sweet I'm in, I also just received our studded leather bracelets that I order for us all.  8)
Mav, I need my motorhead jean jacket back from you, remember you borrowed it for your Key west trip. :Y
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Chevy1500z71

eh, theres all kinds of groups of people that other people find funny. middle aged harley guys are normally good for a pretty good laugh, but nothing gets me laughing like a riced out econobox turd, or even beter, someone running one down at the dragstrip on the friday nigh test and tune. just as the ricer guys would laugh at me in my lifted pick up truck running at the drag strip... even as a guy with a lifted pickup truck, i cant help but laugh at some people in ridiculously jacked up trucks, or even beter a short guy in one. you know, that guy who has never taken it off roading, it just needs to be 10ft tall to make up for his tiny pecker lol

gearhead400

haha good post.

theres this one guy that rides around town as fast as he can, cutting people off, riding center lane, etc etc with one hand on his ape hangers all slung over. and reaches up to shift occasionally. Bike sounds amazing though, i'll give him that.

These type of people don't really bug me. It's when they goose it at a stop light and then proceed to do 10 under the speed limit. I like to throw half eaten burritto's at them.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Anoriginal

Trx#9 and Mav -

Are we going to wear our matching Sturgis t-shirts under our vests this time? I think that when we all match we really look imposing and tough.

How did we ever get to be such tough cool dudes?
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#35
Quote from: trx#9 on April 21, 2009, 07:55:57 PM
Sweet I'm in, I also just received our studded leather bracelets that I order for us all.  8)
Marv, I need my motorhead jean jacket back from you, remember you borrowed it for your Key west trip. :Y


OK i will get that back to you. You might be mad at me though. i went a little crazy with my rine stone gun and wrote Maverick down the sleeve. Everybody in Key West loved it!  8) I did put TRX#9 on the other sleeve just for you though.  :-*

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 22, 2009, 08:40:50 AM
Trx#9 and Marv -

Are we going to wear our matching Sturgis t-shirts under our vests this time? I think that when we all match we really look imposing and tough.

How did we ever get to be such tough cool dudes?

You know we are wearing those shirts! Matching is good! When we do that is classifies us as a "gang"! I do have one request though? As long as i can wear my leather chaps I am in! The guys at the fuzzy pickle said i look like a hard azz in them! Susan knows all about it!  ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

trx#9

Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 22, 2009, 09:33:07 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on April 21, 2009, 07:55:57 PM
Sweet I'm in, I also just received our studded leather bracelets that I order for us all.  8)
Marv, I need my motorhead jean jacket back from you, remember you borrowed it for your Key west trip. :Y


OK i will get that back to you. You might be mad at me though. i went a little crazy with my rine stone gun and wrote Maverick down the sleeve. Everybody in Key West loved it!  8) I did put TRX#9 on the other sleeve just for you though.  :-*

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 22, 2009, 08:40:50 AM
Trx#9 and Marv -

Are we going to wear our matching Sturgis t-shirts under our vests this time? I think that when we all match we really look imposing and tough.

How did we ever get to be such tough cool dudes?

You know we are wearing those shirts! Maching is good! When we do that is classifies us as a "gang"! I do have one request though? As long as i can wear my leather chaps I am in! The guys at the fuzzy pickle said i look like a hard azz in them! Susan knows all about it!  ;)
They do look good on you Mav. :-* You guys mind if I bring my ferret, I have a matching outfit for him too. 8)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Mav -

I am glad you're wearing chaps. I plan to as well. I like them because they show off my wonderfully tight muffin azz. Also, BuythisATVstuff is coming along too. He's riding on the back with me.

Trx (Erik) -

Ragnar the ferret? Heck yeah! Bring him.

I can't wait to suck in our guts, act totally badazz and rev up our engines for no reason at all, just to make noise.  We totally ROCK!
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

trx#9

I was thinking we need another bad ass biker gang name, they get old every 6 months or so.  8)

How about the "MAVANORIGINAL#9".  ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

garym

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 21, 2009, 03:51:32 PM
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 21, 2009, 02:05:58 PM
I to have seen these type of people and get a little giggle going on with myself. I wouldn't go as far as to call them "douchebaggery" though. I know they are far form douche or even uberdouche. I think those people could spontaneously create a new element on the periodic table know as douche nine. Them being a douche nine meaning a periodic element of douchosity, mainly a metal of embryonic wankpuddery!

Oh my God. Now that's funny. Even Vforce has to admit that'll make one laugh.


Quote from: VForcedave on April 21, 2009, 01:14:47 PM
Analriginal, why are you always saying mean things to me :'( You know it hurts my feelings. I knew i could get you out for a well written, authorative resume on your wealth and intelligence. Gothcha. :-*

Here is some more of my resume (I know you want to be like me). I bought my 1988 for $6100 brand new. I already put it in my will for my oldest boy who can keep it for his son as well. Thats the thing about these bikes. If you have to explain the differance, they will not understand anyway so do not bother.

I rode Sunday and had to go home because it stopped leaking oil and one of my Crocs fell off.          

Vforce, like I said, if you don't fit the bill of what I've described (douche nine as Maverick explained) then why the puffed chest on your part? Maybe it has something to do with your anal fixation you throw into any post in response to me?

Anyway, I've already set things up to leave my son some pretty cool stuff as well. None of which include a Harley but, who knows? Maybe when they pay more over the long run than my other investments I'll consider them. A smart investor always remains open to all sorts of areas of return. However, you lose points in my book for the crocs thing. Even if they're genuine Harley crocs, they're just....well, they're gay.

I've got an old snapper lawn mower that has ape hanger bars and no muffler. I'm thinking about making a poker run on it sometime. But, first I need to get myself some junk hugger jeans, a few tats and a leather vest. Then I'd be totally bad azz! Trx#9 and Mav are already modifying their mowers to join me. We're going to be awesome. Maybe you (Vforce) can come along too?

Douche Nine....that's funny.   :D


HEY!! easy on the crocs things...mine are in camo!!  They kick my toenails clean

Anoriginal

Quote from: trx#9 on April 22, 2009, 09:19:30 PM
I was thinking we need another bad ass biker gang name, they get old every 6 months or so.  8)

How about the "MAVANORIGINAL#9".  ;)


Oh, now that's got an excellent ring to it indeed. We're truly badazzes for sure.

GARYM - If they're camo and you've got a HD neckerchief....you're cool.  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

D33411

Is Ragnar the Viking mascot? I actually went to school with him.  He was a grade a head of me one year and then we were in the same grade and by the time I graduated he was a grade behind me.  haha  Not the brightest bulb on the tree, but he is a big deal in MN and I wonder how much money he makes off those dolls of him.  If they only knew.  haha  Maybe you can hang a Ragnar doll off your ape hangers or dress him the same as you and your ferrett.  haha 

caospop

Quote from: digginfool on April 20, 2009, 02:45:48 PM
Is it any different than someone who buys an atv, a swamp buggy, a camp, an old pair of overalls, suddenly inherits a Southern Accent, 200 pounds and a taste for PBR?   rolback1 2:L :R :M :R 2:L rolback1

Thats Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
2007 Polaris Sportsman

mulerider

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 21, 2009, 08:59:02 AM
Quote from: VForcedave on April 20, 2009, 04:24:27 PM
As far as wishing I were someone else, let me explain something. First, if I so desired, I could go buy any Harley or custom bike I wanted. In fact, I could buy two or even three. Affording them along with all the douchebag gear that people seem to require with one isn't a problem for me. For the most part, I buy whatever I want, whenever I want. I am grateful for the ability to do so. Believe me, I've never wanted to be anyone else but me. People who envy waste time doing so when they could be achieving on their own. As for me, I spend my time achieving.



Wow.......   lmao.   :J  Nuggets of wisdom from the trailer park....  always entertaining.

Anoriginal

#44
Hmmm, when did a big azz two story house on the Manatee River become a trailer in a trailer park? 

rolback1


Douche Nine baby!!!
;)

Douche Nine.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

trx#9

That was a great ride down to the Key's last weekend boy's, we should do it again. I think our new bike gang was even tougher this time than last time, we sure did scare the hell out of that church group Sunday morning. 8)

We are bad to the bone... :Y
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Yeah, we pretty much totally rock. That entire church group was having cows on the spot when Mav stood up on his gas tank at 40 mph wearing nothing but chaps!

And those matching nipple piercings we all got in Key West just exude badassery! You guys are the best!
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Ya that was a great ride!  8) my HD dohoo dilly seat was great! smooth ride! I think the one lady in the church group dropped her dentures when i gave her that fruit basket! i know we got matching nipple rings guys but i just had to bump up my toughness. I went to the local Jim's and got me the nipple ring with the dangling HD on it. You know in order to be a bad azz you have to put as much HD flair as possible!  >:D
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Anoriginal

You know, you are totally right Mav. I am going to get tat's on each butt cheek of Paul Teutul Sr. and Jr. with a HD tramp stamp to boot. I am so cool!
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

MadMudder

You know its funny, you completley changed my perspective towards bikers. Used to I wouldnt even hardly notice them. My truck is loud enough to usually drown their bikes out but now i cant help but cracking up at them at redlights and stuff. Just the other day after i read your post i was at a red light on US1 and this guy was sitting there with this big ass black helmet that had HD on the back...sticker that had HD on it ON the helmet. He had a black leather vest with all these harley patches and crap. The little leather like string things on them. Black leather pants that looked all fancy and crap. I mean just all out harley this and harley that. Was riding some kind of clean looking harley that looked like it had less miles on it then my shoes have on them. I was like wow dude seriously? You must be about 15% cooler than anyone else on the planet forever...

I dont even see why every biker on the planet insists on riding a brand new harley. Ive seen the bikes that kawasaki and yamaha make. They look hella sweet...not much different than the harleys and usually will out perform them. And for the price...you can buy one..get the exact one you want with any option you want and still have thousands left to spend on all your favorite harley davidson apparel.... Madness if you ask me.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com