Tell me what you think ?

Started by CAOSPOP, May 05, 2005, 07:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAOSPOP

Just got these the other day...

[attachment deleted by admin]

CAOSPOP

#3

[attachment deleted by admin]

Qdawg76

I like those, How much was the Atvflorida one?
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

CAOSPOP


Qdawg76

How could I go about getting one like that,
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

CAOSPOP

PM me with your address and number and i'll go to the mall where i got it and pick one up for you ill call you from the mall so you could tell me the size and color I think the guy does them in diff. colors.

Headz400


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

SWEET! I like to get a couple.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

big-daddy

Manny, look sweet... little crooked or is that the way the picture was taken.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

sk8r_dude

05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunkĀ 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

CAOSPOP

Those came from dolphin mall In one of the carts by sports authority,  I also got a hat like big daddies. dif color.

Its_a_Jeep_thing

hook a brother up... I would love one of them stickers with the quad on it
You might can out run me.. but I bet you cant out mud me!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com