New hobby/toy

Started by TRX450R_Racer, April 14, 2009, 06:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

87 Mustang GT convertible, one owner car with newer paint and top.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

crom A zone

weld in a roll cage, bolt in a 383 stroker motor with some nos and super charger and hold on tight as front wheels come off the ground and u got your self a 9 sec monster
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

digginfool

First thing I would do would be to replace the headlight lenses.  Having bright, clear lenses makes a world of difference in the way the car looks compared to the old, yellowed ones.  I had an '85 GT, which was the last of the 4-barrels.  It was a load of fun.  Enjoy the new ride!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: digginfool on April 15, 2009, 08:52:26 AM
First thing I would do would be to replace the headlight lenses.  Having bright, clear lenses makes a world of difference in the way the car looks compared to the old, yellowed ones.  I had an '85 GT, which was the last of the 4-barrels.  It was a load of fun.  Enjoy the new ride!

Thanks! Great minds think a like. I already ordered all new lights for the front.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: 4x4Matt on April 14, 2009, 08:16:17 PM
weld in a roll cage, bolt in a 383 stroker motor with some nos and super charger and hold on tight as front wheels come off the ground and u got your self a 9 sec monster
A few bolt-ons will be all I do to it.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Chillinthemost

Is that why you sold your bike? :'(  You'll be back.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Chillinthemost on April 15, 2009, 05:08:02 PM
Is that why you sold your bike? :'(  You'll be back.

No I sold my bike because I have been injured more in the last 11 months then I've been healthy. I'm sick of being in pain, limping, going to the hospital, going to the doctor, going to therapy and all the rest of the junk the is associated with getting injured. I bought the car so I would have something else to spend money on and occupy my time.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

gearhead400

no more quad?  :'(  I understand the injured part though, it's never fun and it sure aint cheap.

I'm not a big ford guy but you can't beat the sound a 5.0 puts out. I wouldn't mind picking up an old fox body to toy around with some day.
pic doesnt work for me.

i almost had a 92 cobra (fox body), last year of the 5.0 but it slipped out of my talons. less than 30,000 miles too.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

quadracer1992

dang frank that thing is sweet. How fast does it go?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com