Ship security

Started by mudnuri, April 14, 2009, 07:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Anyone want to join forces and make a ton of money!?
Ship security. We use your boat and we boat over to the coast of Africa. We will be security for these ships being pirated.
They are looking for help and will pay big $$ to just float next to them. If any boats come close, we pull out the 50 cal. and help make an artificial reef.
This was actually discussed by a few friends about 2 years ago. Looks like they were right and the shipping industry needed help. They still need help and I hate the idea of the US military being the security guards for these ships, BUT! Something has to be done NOW! and with FORCE! These frigging scumbags have seized 3 more ships over night!
I commend the S.E.A.L.S. for what we were told happened. The way they describe it, it went off like a scene out of a Hollywood movie. 3 shots-3 kills.
Anyway, I have a canoe and strong desire to make money. I just need someone to sit up front.  :D
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Chillinthemost

Lets do it Brian. I could use a new bike real bad and some racing money.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

TNTaylor

Count me in.  I love sitting up front in a canoe and getting an opportunity to shoot some pirates and get paid is too good to pass up.  :ThumbsUp.gif
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm in and I just cleaned my Keltec 380.  :ThumbsUp.gif
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

digginfool

Personally, I think all American-flagged merchant ships should be retrofitted with 57 mm Bofors turret guns at each corner.  You could throw a hail-storm of lead at any approaching skiff with their fragmentation rounds and probably have enough fire-power to sink the so-called pirate mother-ships.  Watch the video and see what the rounds do to 30-mm (~1-3/16 inch) thick steel  Besides, the Bofors look cool with their barrels pumping away.   8)



"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Anoriginal

Count me in. I've got all the firepower we need.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

AintSkeered

Mudneckwater Security Agency
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com