new management at miami mx

Started by zman03, April 12, 2009, 05:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

I was out at miami mx and the new guy running the place (lazaro) is really cool ,this guy is already painting the building where the bathrooms are,will be redoing the track and is very receptive to anyones ideas or suggestions.I can tell you in about a month you will see some definite positive changes maybe even by next weekend. I hope more people will go out to support this place. I got the feeling this guy really is going to make a huge difference from the past operators! I can also tell you he is a rider which is a big plus!  I plan to be out there next weekend and do some riding!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

klutchbuster400


crom A zone

yay he finally gonna ride so he wont post any more stupied topics
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com