Thunderbowl 4/12/09 TT Race Cancelled - Rescheduled for 4/11/09

Started by fastrnrik, April 02, 2009, 12:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1st corner crash

Skinny,

I'm not even gonna waste my time on someone who can't talk trash without using an alias.

Kyle,

I'm sayin'!... A honda won't even finish in the top 3! Yeah... I said it! Don't spin me out, or try to use me as a guard rail please!  ;)

JT,

It would be a pleasure to race with you. I hope you can make it. We'll find you tires... no prob!

Unforgiven,

Are you lonely or something? Don't hate! It's not the way to make friends. I'd love to see your "stock" bike out in front at the end of a race... heck... I'd like to see it at the end of the race, instead of wadded up in the back of that pickup with you in the back of an ambulance.
I'd like to thank all my sponsors:
Me, Myself, and I

KnK Motorsports

#26
Who turned the volume down, Are all the Honda guys getting their beauty rest for the weekend....
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

KnK Motorsports

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

koh0001

As old as I am....I need all the sleep i can get..lol  :P  I'm SOO ready to play !! I hope there is so good racing this SAT..All that smack goiong around. :o
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

fastrnrik

Quote from: koh0001 on April 07, 2009, 08:30:58 PM
As old as I am....I need all the sleep i can get..lol  :P  I'm SOO ready to play !! I hope there is so good racing this SAT..All that smack goiong around. :o

Kohler....just a thought..... instead of sleeping, maybe you should be practicing?.... and maybe adjusting your brakes so you can stop running into me.... Because surely it must be a mechanical problem.......I mean... you wouldn't hit me that much on purpose right?..... ;)

KnK Motorsports

Kohler has a real race quad it. He took the brakes off of it to save weight.
Kohler has his head on the pillow so much that his hair fell out.
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

KFXracer13

Sorry I didn't respond to everyone's comments. I was busy polishing my bumper! Gettin' it ready for Saturday night. Don't become a victim of it!
#713  ATP 450R
"The Champ"

fastrnrik

Quote from: KFXracer13 on April 09, 2009, 04:12:59 AM
Sorry I didn't respond to everyone's comments. I was busy polishing my bumper! Gettin' it ready for Saturday night. Don't become a victim of it!

Yeah you were polishing somethin..........

KnK Motorsports

Quote from: KFXracer13 on April 09, 2009, 04:12:59 AM
Sorry I didn't respond to everyone's comments. I was busy polishing my bumper! Gettin' it ready for Saturday night. Don't become a victim of it!

Ya right , you were still recooping from last Saturday night. 
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

fastrnrik


greenmachine

what is the expected start times for the minis in the TT race?
How many motos?
Thanks

KnK Motorsports

The expected start time should be around 3:00 and there are two heats and a main.
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

greenmachine


Sandbagger11

Is there going to be another tt racing in april? Going to try to make the next one and bring justin too. He says his slozuki wants some of that green giant of a kawasaki.
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

KnK Motorsports

Quote from: Sandbagger11 on April 11, 2009, 02:36:41 PM
Is there going to be another tt racing in april? Going to try to make the next one and bring justin too. He says his slozuki wants some of that green giant of a kawasaki.

There will be another TT and flat track race in 2 weeks I think it is the 4/25.
gates will open at 9am and TT practice will start around 11:30-12:00 and then after the TT racing is done we will prep the track and start practice for the flat track race that evening.


We had a great turnout last night. We had a lot of new quads out last night, I hope everyone enjoyed the racing and will come back for more in 2 weeks.

K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

250rsith

Quote from: KnK Motorsports on April 12, 2009, 06:15:22 PM
Quote from: Sandbagger11 on April 11, 2009, 02:36:41 PM
Is there going to be another tt racing in april? Going to try to make the next one and bring justin too. He says his slozuki wants some of that green giant of a kawasaki.

There will be another TT and flat track race in 2 weeks I think it is the 4/25.
gates will open at 9am and TT practice will start around 11:30-12:00 and then after the TT racing is done we will prep the track and start practice for the flat track race that evening.


We had a great turnout last night. We had a lot of new quads out last night, I hope everyone enjoyed the racing and will come back for more in 2 weeks.


I really enjoyed the racing, long time I did'nt had fun with my 250R
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Sandbagger11

Dang it can't make TT race on 25th. >:( How about may TT races? Thanks John
07 Maxium TT Vet champ