New Mud hole in Punta Gorda!!!

Started by IXIswamperIXI, January 28, 2009, 10:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I am not affiliated with them I am just passing this on to you guys!  :drive.gif

New Mudhole Info

Florida's Largest Off- Road ATV Park

Grand Opening Weekend
January 30th – February 1st

Hours:
Gates open at 8:00am on Friday and close on Sunday at 5:00pm

Location:

44570 Bermont Road (CR 74) Punta Gorda, FL 33982
Located 3 miles east of CR 31

Amenities:

The redneck yacht club has something for everyone with
800 acres, including 3 mud holes, mud track, drive thru buggy/ATV wash, plenty of parking, restrooms, camping areas (no pets allowed),
Food vendors will be on site, but you will need to bring your own alcohol (no glass bottles/containers)

Admission Costs:

Day Pass: $30.
00
Weekend Pass: $40.
00
Kids 10 and under get in for free!
Please Note that all minors will required to wear helmet and must have a waiver signed by both parents.

(Waiver will be forwarded in separate email once finalized)
Please call 941-505-8465 for further information.

____________________________________________________________

Park Rules

· Everyone entering the park must sign liability waiver regardless of whether they are riding or accompanying a rider.

· Wristbands must be worn throughout the entire stay at the park. Anyone caught without a wristband will be asked to leave the premises immediately and be forced to entrance fee to re-enter.

· All riding is at your own risk
· All riders under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the minor's consent form and be supervised by their parent or adult guardian at all times
· All riders must obey the directions of Redneck Yacht Club personnel at all times. Anyone refusing to obey the staff will be removed from the park.

· Riding is allowed during daylight hours only
· Three Wheelers and Motorcycles are not permitted
· All riders must obey posted speed limits
· All manufacturers safety recommendations must be followed
· Safety Equipment is strongly recommended for all riders
· All vehicles must remain within the boundaries of the park and avoid all restricted areas.

· Campfires must be kept in designated camping areas and must be attended at all times.

· Burning of pallets is not allowed
· No Glass Bottles or Containers are permitted
· No Underage Drinking. All state alcohol laws apply.

· No Illegal Drugs are permitted
· No Firearms
· No Fireworks
· No Pets
· No Littering
· No Chainsaws

Sincerely,
Heather Haglund
Office Manager
Kelly Brothers, Inc.


Phone: (239) 482-7300
Fax: (239) 482-8014
www.
kellybros. net
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

jrpro130

#1
sounds good, if anyone is going please snap some pics?
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

dgt714

#2
Here is a link to there site,  http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Shotgun

Did anyone go? Is it anygood? How does it compare to Lcross?

IXIswamperIXI

I asked the same thing!  I had to work all weekend.  This Friday will be 18 days straight  >:( I really would like to know how it was.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

lulu500

We didn't go  :( we were snorkeling my b/f's nieces bike and getting ready for the Super Bowl (YAY STEELERS!!), but a few of our friends went. They said that it was huge and really nice. They said that the people who built the place out did themselves and you could see why it was $30. It's only about 20 min from where I live so I'm goin to go to their next event.
06 Honda Foreman 500 4x4 ES RED
Viper MX3000 winch w/ red Amsteel rope
27x10x12 & 27x12x12 Mud Bugs on Black DWT Rythms
Custom Center Snorkel

MUD DIVA
Of course I ride like a girl!

ScooterB

I heard a rumor that they were going to add a MX track and seperate trails/area for Dirt Bikes.
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

lulu500

06 Honda Foreman 500 4x4 ES RED
Viper MX3000 winch w/ red Amsteel rope
27x10x12 & 27x12x12 Mud Bugs on Black DWT Rythms
Custom Center Snorkel

MUD DIVA
Of course I ride like a girl!

CJ5V8

The Redneck Yacht Club was a blast!  Lots of sectioned off areas for whatever type of muddin' you're into.  They even have an area that is 'ATV Only' so the big buggies don't run you over! lol!
It was a great time and I plan on going back again. 
I have some pics but they are too large KB size to attach.

IXIswamperIXI

I won't be able to make it again.  It is my anniversary this weekend.  By the pics on myspace ( http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=450973724 ) it looks nice! 
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

dirtycruiser

#11
Are there any trails or is it all mud pits?   All of the pic's are of the mud pits!   Basically it's Cook and Brown without trails and it costs $30 per person no matter if your a passenger or driver correct? ???
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

lulu500

It has trails... a lot of trails. And it's like Cook & Brown on steroids, considering it's 800 acres and growing. If you went there you would understand why it cost $30. That is the nicest mudhole I have been to.
06 Honda Foreman 500 4x4 ES RED
Viper MX3000 winch w/ red Amsteel rope
27x10x12 & 27x12x12 Mud Bugs on Black DWT Rythms
Custom Center Snorkel

MUD DIVA
Of course I ride like a girl!

greenmachine

Floridas Largest Off Road & ATV PARK ?? 800acres?? No Dirtbikes or Threewheelers?? ::)
No riding after dark?? ::)
How can you say no bikes or 3 wheelers & let buggies in?
Buggies have no place in an "ATV Park"
Why no 3wheelers or dirtbikes?
Why no riding after dark?
I thought Croom was 2600+ acres, so I guess this place must be the 2nd largest park in Florida.
Good luck with the park.


lulu500

It's not just an ATV park. It's an OFF ROAD PARK. They have part of the park that is fenced off specifically for ATV's the entrance to it is just wide enough for a UTV. And there's talk about building another one. Croom is not a mud hole. They weren't too strict on the riding after dark rule.
06 Honda Foreman 500 4x4 ES RED
Viper MX3000 winch w/ red Amsteel rope
27x10x12 & 27x12x12 Mud Bugs on Black DWT Rythms
Custom Center Snorkel

MUD DIVA
Of course I ride like a girl!

Slinging

I went it is awesome areas sectioned off ,trails,mudholes makes C&R look like a joke place is huge and expanding they have concerts and all

floridamuscle

WHERES THE TOP 3 PLACES IN FLORIDA/ SO FLORIDA ALSO TO TRAIL RIDE JEEP WRANGLERS?
TIA

98sheerips

i thought it was a giant waste. but i also had my banshee which made it worse. they need to dedicate a section JUST for atvs. also what they are asking for admission is a joke. if they lower their prices to say 10 dollars a person, they would get so much more business.

brocker

This place is awesome.  My whole family is going back next weekend.

http://www.myspace.com/redneckyachtclubfl

Seabeejim

Don't forget Myakka Mud Fest off SR 70 this Sat and sunday.  SR 70 east 14 miles and to the right . I will be there
XR 50 with stickers and mods

dirtycruiser

My riding buddies went there last weekend said it wasn't that good for quad trail riding. Great for mud and water and drinking and driving. I think they said the med-o-vac helicopter flew in 3 times while they were there and they witnessed one guy fly off of the back of a buggy while drinking and the driver took off without him being secured in, fell on his head but eventually got up and survived. The crowd was very light there also for Saturday and Sunday.
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

mulemedics

We drove by today just see if we could take a peek.......I live about 15 minutes away and we're gonna try and snag a babysitter and do a day trip with out UTV pretty soon
2012 Polaris ranger crew

rancherrider

one of the only legal riding areas in south florida we need to support them.  need more places like this

dirtycruiser

As soon as they get some nice trails there I might support them. Right now it's geared towards 4x4's, more so, trucks and buggies than quads. Unless you love drinking and cruzing in mud all weekend, it's not for trail riding. Lots of mud, little trails. I'd rather drive the 2.5 hours to croom and ride all weekend with more sand dunes and giant pits and bowls. Cost are a lot less also. 
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

brocker


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com