The ole water mocassin

Started by 05greengriz, April 06, 2009, 12:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

There was 1 weekend we all got together to ride that actually started on a friday night. No rain and everything was pretty much dried or was drying up. So, while sitting around the picnic table a local is getting ready to leave and says oh yeah, yall might want to be very careful with all the mocassins around they are showing up in any puddle they can find. Saturday morning ride starts and we get to a spot that we frequent often that has dried down quite a bit when all of a sudden I bail off and get stuck in a ditch only to look down and see the round things that look like mocassins and think holy sh_t. I jump on the front rack and start yelling snake!!!! About 10 seconds later there is more guns and ammo drawn than I thought could ever be pulled out of so many places. Come to find out, it was a bunch of skinny damn catfish....

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Keeter

That right there is funny. You jumping on the front of your bike. So, did you have fresh fish for dinner?
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

05greengriz

Oh no, I believe we had a midnight steak ;)
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Keeter

I am sure there were some sausages also.  ;D
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Da_Mtg_Man

That was freakin hilarious. Once we all realized that they weren't mocassin's and that Art was gonna be ok we laughed our a$$es off...Good times Art, Good times.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Keeter

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 07, 2009, 02:37:07 PM
That was freakin hilarious. Once we all realized that they weren't mocassin's and that Art was gonna be ok we laughed our a$$es off...Good times Art, Good times.
I knew Mtg Man was there.!!!!  Had your smell about it. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Mudneck

HAHAHA!~ That was the Snack Fairy Ride huh ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hell yea I think if there were a snake it had about 15 handguns pointed at it..........and you were standing on your seat screaming like a little girl....SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! only to be a dang mudfish :D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

kawGIRL

Funny how you forget about stuff, I think I hurt myself laughing. You had no idea you were so well protected on that ride, eh Art.  ;D

Jeff
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

we need a repeat of that "Type" of ride.... ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

05greengriz

Quote from: kawGIRL on April 12, 2009, 08:30:08 PM
Funny how you forget about stuff, I think I hurt myself laughing. You had no idea you were so well protected on that ride, eh Art.  ;D

Jeff

Never seen so much ammo at once.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com