.38 Ammo at Walmart ? ? ?

Started by FORD4X4GIRL, April 06, 2009, 08:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORD4X4GIRL

I was just wondering if anyone else is having a hard time finding .38 rounds at walmart ? ? ?
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

brett711

cant find it anywhere walmart, sportsman guide, bass pro.
2007 honda rancher

B. Graves

order it. thats what im turning to. bass pro says it may need to be backordered but you can at least get it in time.

dj_pizzim

If you gona order it and have to wait for it to arrive your better off shopping the net for the best price ... best i have found (.223) is http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/ check them out
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Mudneck

I was out @ Highlifter nationals in TX & went into Wally world for some supplies. Out of curiosity I checked there ammo stock & it was very low as well.

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Keeter

Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 11:46:31 AM
I was out @ Highlifter nationals in TX & went into Wally world for some supplies. Out of curiosity I checked there ammo stock & it was very low as well.


You mean this Highlifter Nationals?

Are you sure. I do not see you. 



Oh! there you are.  Glad your back. Now get me a beer!!!!  RTR!!
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

big-daddy

Quote from: brett711 on April 06, 2009, 08:29:56 PM
cant find it anywhere walmart, sportsman guide, bass pro.

What are you talking about, Its right on top of the gun safe!  ;)

 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

But I,m running a little low on 223


I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mudneck

I have 5 k rounds how many you need?


[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Mudneck

#9
Quote from: Keeter on April 07, 2009, 02:08:07 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 11:46:31 AM
I was out @ Highlifter nationals in TX & went into Wally world for some supplies. Out of curiosity I checked there ammo stock & it was very low as well.


You mean this Highlifter Nationals?

Are you sure. I do not see you. 



Oh! there you are.  Glad your back. Now get me a beer!!!!  RTR!!

HA~! yea I get my back pictured on a TEXAS motorsports forum. The guy next to me was from Dragonfire racing out of AZ should see the performance parts they have for side x sides! 

http://www.dragonfireracing.com/index.aspx
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

D33411

I was at Walmart and they were out of 9mm, .38s, .40s hollowpoints.  They had the full metal jackets.  They also had just got a shipment in of .223s but were only allowing one box per customer.  That was up in Stuart.  I found some great prices at Ammoman.com for the .223s.  But have seen no shortages at the gun shows.  Good luck!  Dawn

big-daddy

Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 04:30:11 PM
Quote from: Keeter on April 07, 2009, 02:08:07 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 11:46:31 AM
I was out @ Highlifter nationals in TX & went into Wally world for some supplies. Out of curiosity I checked there ammo stock & it was very low as well.


You mean this Highlifter Nationals?

Are you sure. I do not see you. 



Oh! there you are.  Glad your back. Now get me a beer!!!!  RTR!!

HA~! yea I get my back pictured on a TEXAS motorsports forum. The guy next to me was from Dragonfire racing out of AZ should see the performance parts they have for side x sides! 

http://www.dragonfireracing.com/index.aspx

Wacker, I think he was making a move on you.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

#12
Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 04:27:52 PM
I have 5 k rounds how many you need?




Thats NOT real ammo (made in Russia) you need some
Lake City M855 SS109 Penetrator ammo (steel core) for the Zommies. ;)


I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mudneck

I just need something for when the riots start to keep these non survivalists out of my tomatoes 8)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Keeter

Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 08:18:03 PM
I just need something for when the riots start to keep these non survivalists out of my tomatoes 8)

Put a Bio-Hazard sign out front. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

big-daddy

Quote from: bushwacker on April 07, 2009, 08:18:03 PM
I just need something for when the riots start to keep these non survivalists out of my tomatoes 8)

Riots? I think you been eating too many tomatoes.  ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

D33411

Bug spray that is also a flame thrower...hmmm

Ynot0323

Arent i glad i work for a Police Range !! =D

big-daddy

Quote from: Ynot0323 on April 11, 2009, 07:33:19 AM
Arent i glad i work for a Police Range !! =D

any brass for sell?  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Ynot0323

Plenty of brass for sale..

Gunbroker.com , Username - Kiddbear

Tony

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com