Babcock Ranch meeting May 5th.

Started by lisa, May 05, 2005, 01:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisa

 Tomorrow's Communications Committee Meeting will be at the Charlotte County Environmental Campus, Training Room B, 25550 Harbor View Road. This is the same place that we held our March meeting. I will send out an agenda tomorrow morning. See you tomorrow.
Matt

Matt Bixler
Environmental Policy Specialist
Conservancy of Southwest Florida
PO Box 1566
2123 First Street
Fort Myers, FL 33902
(P)239-275-0330
(F)239-275-7089


 I know this is last minute notice, but anyone who can attend should be there! The future of ORV-OHV usage of this property is hanging in the balance! If there isn't an ORV-OHV plan in place before the land is bought, there won't be one!
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904

lisa

 I freaked when I saw the automatic edit on my post!  :o Good job keeping the board clean guys!  8)
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904