5A Bloop

Started by asmart82, March 20, 2009, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmart82

So, I met this girl in July of last year.  We talked a few times and went to a couple movies, etc.  About 3-4 weeks after the initial meet, I asked her to go riding with me.  I ride a Kingquad 700 which has a backseat, so plenty of room for a passenger.  This was the weekend right before Hurricane Fay hit.  There was quite a bit of water out but nothing crazy.

We rode around with my friend for about an hour and we were heading to Moose Pond from the NE side.  I hadn't entered that way before and I was having problems with my snorkels leaking so I was riding close to the edges of the water.  Well, apparently I somehow managed to hit my 4x4 button.  Not really sure how that happened but whatever.  So, I start riding around a BIG hole and it had about a 1 foot ledge up the side.  My front tire catches the ledge and with 4x4 on, it just crawled right up and tipped my quad over sideways.  Needless to say it throws me and her off right into the drink.  Now I rush to get up and lift my quad up so no water gets in and I get it back up and everything is ok.  But wait! I all of a sudden have a flash through my head of this girl freaking out and telling me she wasn't going to get back on that damn thing.  I glance back, and she's laughing with black mud/water all over her face and teeth. 

Thank god she's not a wuss!  Needless to say, we are still together 7 months later!

BTW, I did this again to her the weekend after Hurricane Fay came through! I was riding along the river, I mean trail, and hit a huge root that I couldn't see under the water.  Only 2 times I've ever flipped it on its side and she rode both of em out nicely!

asmart82

I forgot to mention, this was also the very first time she had ever been on an ATV!

Slo Poke

SSQSA #294C
TBRD Racing Team
www.tampabayridindirty.com
www.ridindirtyperformance.com

Keeter

Quote from: asmart82 on March 20, 2009, 10:24:50 AM
I forgot to mention, this was also the very first time she had ever been on an ATV!
Enjoy her while she lasts. :-*
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

steelheader13

I think she oughta drive.  :N
'08 Rhino 700 SE

Gato

Quote from: steelheader13 on March 23, 2009, 07:47:05 PM
I think she oughta drive.  :N
You beat me to the punch lol
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

big-daddy

me too! she should drive ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

asmart82

Yeah, like thats ever gonna happen  :D ;)

big-daddy

Quote from: asmart82 on March 25, 2009, 07:22:47 AM
Yeah, like thats ever gonna happen  :D ;)

Let me have her for a weekend and watch.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Anoriginal

You need to post pictures.










































Of her.   ;D
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com