Cool find at Croom

Started by shogun323, March 20, 2009, 01:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shogun323

Last August during a Croom ride we stopped for a breather in the bottom of the pits. I started walking around just checking out the contour of the area. I looked down and found a Marion point that had been exposed from the previous nights rain. It's the first an only arrowhead I have found.

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Anoriginal

COOL!!

I love hunting for arrow/spear heads. That's neat chit. Especially when you consider how much time someone put into chipping and shaping that thing.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Slo Poke

thats a NICE point Wade!!!  good find!!!!
SSQSA #294C
TBRD Racing Team
www.tampabayridindirty.com
www.ridindirtyperformance.com

Turboderf


shogun323

Thanks everyone. I am fascinated by the craftsmanship and history that went into making it. Who knows. That point may have brought down a couple meals. .
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

z400250

didn't that find bring some bad mojo that for the next couple of weeks at croom ???? 
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]