Redneck Yacht Club **update** with pics!

Started by IXIswamperIXI, March 18, 2009, 12:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I am going to go up Friday night, and stay the weekend.  I figure this might be the last time for a while with summer right around the corner.  Too many people have told me how nice it is not to go at least once.  I am going to try to take some pics and videos to post up here later.  Let me know if yall are riding  :drive.gif

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=450973724

They are allowing sports bikes!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=450973724
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

ScooterB

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on March 18, 2009, 12:25:26 PM
I am going to go up Friday night, and stay the weekend.  I figure this might be the last time for a while with summer right around the corner.  Too many people have told me how nice it is not to go at least once.  I am going to try to take some pics and videos to post up here later.  Let me know if yall are riding  :drive.gif

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=450973724

They are allowing sports bikes!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=450973724

I wonder how long that will last
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Seabeejim

XR 50 with stickers and mods

IXIswamperIXI

Well I am finally packed and ready to go.  I just have to go to the shop tomorrow get everyone situated do payroll and make sure we are on schedule and then I can take off from work to go up there.  But as for now it is time to go to bed.  See yall later!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

if anyone is interested I will have a few pics and videos up later today we just got home.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Muddbuggy

GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

IXIswamperIXI


When are we going to ride?


The mud  pit


Some guys made it on the edge so I gave it a try.


A short video of it (sorry about the quality just a pic camera)


We started riding through the whole thing


My brother got stuck... RZR to the rescue.








Starting a wake


Got a little deep... had to get into the gas a little


Well we rode around for about an hour in that hole and I finally got stuck LOL If you don't get stuck you aren't trying


This guy apparently thought he could go further than I did, so he had to try to go right next to me, didn't happen.


Before the hole.


After the hole LOL


Helping out a friend on his jeep.  Dillen always trying to help me.


Grizzly on tracks.


Some guy was stuck then they tried to pull him out and they flipped him over.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I am sorry we didn't have more pics of the park, this is all we have.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

dgt714

#9
Cool pics, How was the band? Was it crowded ?

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: dgt714 on March 22, 2009, 06:47:53 PM
Cool pics, How was the band? Was it crowded ?

Thanks, the band was pretty good, it really wasn't that crowded but it was my first time there so I might not judge it very good.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

brett711

2007 honda rancher

dgt714

#12
Punta Gorda ,On bermont rd Click on link    http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com