Like Chili??? Can Ride An ATV???

Started by Paul_S, March 14, 2009, 02:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S


JackL

Can I install a pipe from my butt to the carb for this chili ride?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Anoriginal

Jack:

I am going to check with Chillin (Matt Watson) about going up for this one. If we do, you want to ride with us?

You know we'll have a good time.

~ Matt
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

JackL

Quote from: Realityhello on March 16, 2009, 02:56:48 PM
Jack:

I am going to check with Chillin (Matt Watson) about going up for this one. If we do, you want to ride with us?

You know we'll have a good time.

~ Matt



Absolutely. Hell, I will put my new plastics on and even wash a few days before.  8)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Anoriginal

Quote from: JackL on March 16, 2009, 03:05:55 PM
Quote from: Realityhello on March 16, 2009, 02:56:48 PM
Jack:

I am going to check with Chillin (Matt Watson) about going up for this one. If we do, you want to ride with us?

You know we'll have a good time.

~ Matt



Absolutely. Hell, I will put my new plastics on and even wash a few days before.  8)

Now, if we can just get Chillin the bathe....  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.