Would you care if this site was turned off at the end of the month?

Started by mrbones, February 17, 2009, 06:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeter

Quote from: mrbones on February 24, 2009, 09:11:49 PM
Thanks for all the kind words everybody.  :Clap.gif

Also thanks to JOE3504x4 and foremon1 who signed up as Contributing Members. Your shirts are finally going out in tomorrow's mail.  :ThumbsUp.gif

Kiss azz's   ;)
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

JackL

I leave for a little while and you guys talk about closing the site...
BTW:Yes
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: JackL on March 09, 2009, 04:45:00 AM
I leave for a little while and you guys talk about closing the site...
BTW:Yes

I thought you were dead or in jail LOL!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

JackL

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on March 09, 2009, 12:40:44 PM
Quote from: JackL on March 09, 2009, 04:45:00 AM
I leave for a little while and you guys talk about closing the site...
BTW:Yes

I thought you were dead or in jail LOL!!


LOL, try as a I may I just can't make either happen...
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

pywacket1955

Mine: Camo 2010 Honda Rincon   
Son's: Yellow 2003 Honda, Foreman ES
Husband's:Yellow 2004 Honda, Foreman ES

GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Kelli415

Im a little late, but YES! I WOULD MISS ATVFL!
<3

This website is actually the only atv fourm I know how to work.
All you guys' helped me start racing& give good advice.

Plus I wear my atvfl shirt everywhere =]
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.