Corbett

Started by Rare Earth Rider, March 09, 2009, 09:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MATT1969

I'll post a pic of the gobbler I got from corbet on sat.
I think you were thinking of yourself!

JackL

Quote from: Rare Earth Rider on March 11, 2009, 09:09:42 PM
Matt1969 yes I know its T. season thats why I did not go out there till after 1:00. thats when its over for that day maybe you did not know that. And I do respect the hunters cause I am one of them and a true Florida cracker born and rased here. I dont think you know what a turkey even looks like o maybe you seen one in winn dixie. also have paid taxes in this state for 45 years I think its ok for me to use FWC once. Anyways  dont take it out on us just cause you got jamed for a $100.00. LOL




Some really great posts in this thread, but this one really made me laugh I disagree off! For the record, I think you weren't doing anything wrong.

I honestly believe almost ALL outdoorsmen could actually coexist with no problems, and it is roughly 2% of the offroading community that simply needs to go away.

If they would build suitable places for the 100mph+ insane doughnut jump guys far from the UTE areas I think most problems would go away. In the old days when you had one or two nuts on 2 smokers doing tricks and entertaining you it was one thing, but these days....you all been there.




The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: greenmachine on March 11, 2009, 08:04:12 PM

The good ole days in South Florida were almost done in the late 80's

ok, the real GOOD old days.  ;)



Quote from: greenmachine on March 11, 2009, 08:04:12 PM

as for that "bass or two" that was also about when they deemed them dangerous to eat from the glades due to the mercury.
I moved out of Ft Liquordale in 84 and cant beleive how much it has changed down there........for the worse.

Didn't make pulling in that 7 pounder any less fun...
For the worse x4...

Quote from: greenmachine on March 11, 2009, 08:04:12 PM

Even at the best riding place in Florida, when you have a big weekend, there are always some dumbazzes that show up with no common sense. Its like they moved here from NYC, woke up one day & decided they would go buy a quad.



This might have been the most accurate analogy I have ever read. LMFAO
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com