where to ride in southwest florida

Started by JoelandNicole, February 18, 2009, 01:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelandNicole

i live in naples any one know of any private or public land to use. will pay for the time used

JoelandNicole

seriously, i'll give you money or my wife if you want. she is used but still in decent shape.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: JoelandNicole on February 18, 2009, 01:26:45 PM
seriously, i'll give you money or my wife if you want. she is used but still in decent shape.

Post up pictures of the wife and then maybe we can talk.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

JoelandNicole

she just smacked me as i wrote that, but i will pay if i have to. no problem. i'm not a trouble maker, just looking to ride some trails

lswjth2

Joel get on 1-75 and get off the Bonita beach exit #116, head east and you will start seeing trails there on the left hand(north) side of bonita beach road...I dont think that they harass people there yet.Good luck

JoelandNicole

hate to be the barer of bad news but i got tossed out by the cops last week. got any other ideas? how about big cypress?

Anoriginal

Not an ATV riding area and not ATV friendly. Sport bikes are useless in there.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

JoelandNicole

so anyone have any ideas? croom or ocala is just to far for me.

Turboderf

you can try L-cross or thundercross they are in okeechobee both have trails & mx track

JoelandNicole


dgt714

Don`t know what you ride,but check this link out  http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/    I`ll be there this weekend riding.

brocker

Quote from: dgt714 on February 19, 2009, 09:49:12 PM
Don`t know what you ride,but check this link out  http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/    I`ll be there this weekend riding.

I'm not sure I would ride with this guy.  I don't think he's all there, if you know what I mean. :D

JoelandNicole

honda rancher 420. looking for more trails instead of mud

dgt714

#13
Quote from: brocker on February 20, 2009, 04:59:15 AM
Quote from: dgt714 on February 19, 2009, 09:49:12 PM
Don`t know what you ride,but check this link out  http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/    I`ll be there this weekend riding.

I'm not sure I would ride with this guy.  I don't think he's all there, if you know what I mean. :D
At least my wheels stay on  :o, ;)

00Yamaha350

I went riding in bonita this weekend, lots of people out there!  Things are starting to dry up but are still wet, my 400ex made it everywhere we wanted to go.  There are some woods trails which are nice.  There were cops patroling the area i got the privilege to talk to one and they said we can ride out there just park down vincent road out of sight and out of the way, because the village walk development is complaining.  I personally like lehigh better but is much further.

JoelandNicole

anyone have any input on big cypress?? is it a hassell and is it worth the hassel?

Banshee78

Where is the best place to ride in Lehigh. We use to park of of Grant but I heard the cops are getting bad out there?

00Yamaha350

I ride in lehigh right off of 82 near alabama rd.  But havent been out there in a long time!

dirtycruiser

Quote from: JoelandNicole on February 18, 2009, 03:47:41 PM
hate to be the barer of bad news but i got tossed out by the cops last week. got any other ideas? how about big cypress?
joel, you just parked at the wrong place. We park in seclusion and do not get bothered. So your wife smacked you did she? spunky she is!  E-mail me and i'll fill you in. They get upset here when we give away our secret riding spots. I like to share as long as your not a killer fast and loud crazy sport biker. That's why the cops were called to keep those crazy quads off of Bonita beach road. Racing up and down along side of the cars. floridasun@me.com
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

dirtycruiser

Croom up above Tampa is well worth the drive as long as you stay for the weekend. The BEST local terrain for quads and a great assortment of 
riding. sand bowls, dirt, trails, deep pits with 20 to 30 foot walls to climb or ride down. There is a Best Western motel right outside the gate of Croom to stay overnight if your not a fan of camping. Just secure your quads and gear in the parking lot at night. They have had a rash of stolen things there in the past. I'd be glad to give you a tour of Bonita trails if we can agree on a weekend. Another nice place is Cook and Brown Rd, intersecting with Williams Rd. Lots of mud pits with plenty of trails.  That's in North Ft Myers on the Charlotte/Lee County line.
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

JoelandNicole

love to hear what you know. I'm not a trouble maker or someone who needs to do 150mph through the woods. in fact the more people around the less i want to go there. just looking for the quietest place  i  can find.

Keeter

Quote from: JoelandNicole on March 07, 2009, 10:04:12 AM
anyone have any input on big cypress?? is it a hassell and is it worth the hassel?

Not worth the hassle. PITA  >:(
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

JackL

Quote from: Keeter on March 26, 2009, 11:32:13 AM
Quote from: JoelandNicole on March 07, 2009, 10:04:12 AM
anyone have any input on big cypress?? is it a hassell and is it worth the hassel?

Not worth the hassle. PITA  >:(



Yeah, crap riding there also.


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JoelandNicole

 so where do you park for cook and brown road? do you need a 4x4 truck to get back there?  do the few people who live out there care?

Johnny Rotten

Quote from: JoelandNicole on April 06, 2009, 11:24:47 AM
so where do you park for cook and brown road? do you need a 4x4 truck to get back there?  do the few people who live out there care?

I know there is at least one person out there that cares. He made a big stink and had the local authorities out writing warnings, tickets, and they even made a couple of arrest. It was in all the local media.

It's just like everywhere else, there are a few bad apples that ruin it for everyone...
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com