Help I need some good baby boy names

Started by IXIswamperIXI, March 04, 2009, 07:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

singleshot

William Joseph Robert



Billy Joe Bob as a nickname
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

Da_Mtg_Man

My brother named his oldest son Dustin. I said, How did you come up with that name? He said, Thats what she was doin when I was hittin it. (He's from Polk County)....LMAO...
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

IXIswamperIXI

Maybe thats what he was doing... Dust n' Clean
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

NYRAPTOR


yunt2ride

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 05, 2009, 04:03:26 PM
My brother named his oldest son Dustin. I said, How did you come up with that name? He said, Thats what she was doin when I was hittin it. (He's from Polk County)....LMAO...

You sure it wasn't for just in.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: yunt2ride on March 06, 2009, 09:41:42 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 05, 2009, 04:03:26 PM
My brother named his oldest son Dustin. I said, How did you come up with that name? He said, Thats what she was doin when I was hittin it. (He's from Polk County)....LMAO...

You sure it wasn't for just in.

LMAO  rolback1
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

NYRAPTOR

my gym coach in highschool was named Thor Abrams.

mrbones

Thor, Hercules, Maximus, Conan. All great names.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

Austen Douglas Hamm, is what we are going with.  ;D
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Palmettobay_recon

How about Derrick or Derek however you want to spell it
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on May 11, 2009, 10:03:01 PM
Austen Douglas Hamm, is what we are going with.  ;D

A D H , Now all you need is another D and his initials would stand for something....lol...

Good call, My oldest son is Austin
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on May 11, 2009, 10:47:42 PM
How about Derrick or Derek however you want to spell it

my brothers name is derek
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Anoriginal

Rothgar the Vengeful and Bearer of the Heavy Sword of Wrath
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 12, 2009, 12:46:36 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on May 11, 2009, 10:03:01 PM
Austen Douglas Hamm, is what we are going with.  ;D

A D H , Now all you need is another D and his initials would stand for something....lol...

Good call, My oldest son is Austin

LOL I told my wife the same thing  2:L  I thought I would go with "en" instead of "in" just to be a little different.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Anoriginal on May 12, 2009, 02:19:43 PM
Rothgar the Vengeful and Bearer of the Heavy Sword of Wrath

LOL I am picturing him sitting around playing World of Warcraft or whatever it is with that name LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

susieblazer

Darryl, David, Donald, Doyle, Dominick.....(our nephew is a Dalton).....
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

yfz450runner


IXIswamperIXI

after trying for a while to keep it starting with a D we couldn't find anything so we are going with Austen  8)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

gearhead400

eugene, its my middle name :king.gif  hahah and i'll be sure to pass it on

If your planning on trying for a girl, name him Crank and her Cam.  8)

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

gearhead400

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on May 12, 2009, 09:32:00 PM
after trying for a while to keep it starting with a D we couldn't find anything so we are going with Austen  8)

Great name IMO.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

D33411

I like Drake.  I know a Devon, but it is a female.  Congrats!  Dawn

D33411

Oh, and you might want to pick a girl name too just in case it is a girl with big thumbs!   :D  Dawn

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: D33411 on May 27, 2009, 06:57:26 AM
Oh, and you might want to pick a girl name too just in case it is a girl with big thumbs!   :D  Dawn

LOL I think Austen would cover both.  At least if it is a boy I only have one d*@# to worry about  ;)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com