Main Menu

8st

Started by crom A zone, December 10, 2008, 06:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyface

Reality,

I agree with you on the illegal riding.  I have only been to 8th st one time a couple of weeks ago.  I didn't like all the trash around, it was alot worse than holeylands in that regard.  It is legal to ride utv's in holeylands as long as it has a 60" wheel base..  And hitting the camps doesn't mean I am out there trashing them.. It just gives me a destination when I am riding.  You kind of need somewhere to go, makes it more fun.   

You also have so many atv's in big cypress because they do not have anywhere to go.  It is the only legal place for them to ride...   So at least they are riding in a legal spot, that is if they completed all the requirements. 

By the way, I didn't even go riding this weekend because I didn't have anyone to go with... :'(   I stayed home and did yard work I was putting off.
06 Bomb Outlander 800 max xt
27 xtr  type 7 wheels
hmf pipe
08 Polaris Rzr 800

88 250r

Anoriginal

Quote from: 4x4Matt on March 02, 2009, 06:41:31 PM
some one has got the idea i was trying tog et across   u all say its runing our sport      the only way raideing an  atv is sport is if u race xc tt or mx   than its a sport    relity is so dang smart he cant    relize the small thing witch in the end makes him as dumb as a box of rocks

Um, that made no sense at all.

The 80/20 rule has nothing to do with whether or not you considder riding an ATV a sport or not. Now, about those rocks 4x4matt....they're falling out of your ears.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

crom A zone

i no my head easyer to keep up reailty,   dont worry ill save them for u.    and i am gonna have to meet u   at RR  next time   u and i are there on same weekend. wait   you did not no i go to RR?  lol  i hope i dont ruin it out there lol
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Anoriginal

Actually, I'll be at RR on March 21st.  :o
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

crom A zone

hmm   may  have to  come up there to ride around  ;)  ill bring the beers :-*
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Keeter

Quote from: Realityhello on March 03, 2009, 10:08:12 AM
Actually, I'll be at RR on March 21st.  :o

I will be there that weekend as well..  I will make sure to tell you I am not going and then go anyway. JK .  ;D ;D  I plan on putting at least 100 miles on the bike.  :drive.gif   btw I ordered the 4 gallon Rotopax
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Anoriginal

Quote from: 4x4Matt on March 03, 2009, 12:52:26 PM
hmm   may  have to  come up there to ride around  ;)  ill bring the beers :-*


Deal.   :-*

Quote from: Keeter on March 03, 2009, 01:26:21 PM
Quote from: Realityhello on March 03, 2009, 10:08:12 AM
Actually, I'll be at RR on March 21st.  :o

I will be there that weekend as well..  I will make sure to tell you I am not going and then go anyway. JK .  ;D ;D  I plan on putting at least 100 miles on the bike.  :drive.gif   btw I ordered the 4 gallon Rotopax

Cool. I will be on the north side. Wasn't planning on bringing the bike but, I may reconsider now. Won't be coming in until mid day Saturday.

Barry, PM me your number again.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Miller Time 08

Quote from: Gato on March 02, 2009, 07:45:45 PM
Quote from: Miller Time 08 on March 02, 2009, 03:24:37 PM
Is the pit really back open to atv riders?
They use to not serve you even if your bike was not in site.

So your allowed to ride your bike up an eat?  :P
yes you will be served just park in the grass area next to bathrooms and walk up to window if it is a lot of you just tell the nice ladies they will come out and take your order. BE NICE they are willing to even set up some tables for us but the city is not allowing them. Spanish helps because all the waitress are spanish hotties but they speak english

WOO HOO! I'm excited =)
Now we can just eat before we leave and I dont have to go all the way down south to come back up.
Thought I'm not too interested in the "spanish" eye candy nor do I speak spanish maybe some of the boys will be ;)
I'm still up for some tasty food.

Thanks for the info =)

zman03

I drove by on saturday about 2:45 and saw atleast 30 cars and trucks. Did not see a single person racing up and down the street, If this stays this way maybe the police will not hassle anyone for riding there?   Thanks to all that stayed off the street!!!  It would be great to set up a clean up ride one day!!!       
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

jrpro130

Quote from: zman03 on March 08, 2009, 10:38:11 AM
I drove by on saturday about 2:45 and saw atleast 30 cars and trucks. Did not see a single person racing up and down the street, If this stays this way maybe the police will not hassle anyone for riding there?   Thanks to all that stayed off the street!!!  It would be great to set up a clean up ride one day!!!       

Lets do it! I'll help, I'm off fri/sat/sun every week!!! I say lets do it ASAP
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

zman03

I will bring the bags you tell me what day and what time. Today I saw atleast 20 cars and trucks only one idiot driving a small dirtbike on the street from the neighborhood probably. I was checking on Miamidade.gov for property lines and who owns what,pretty complicated,lots of small 50x100 lots. Where every one parks is a 5 acre parcel. You gotta check it out ,just do a property search .   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

sweet clean it up make it look good    so i can go drop  some more stuff out there  lol   i beat  6  bikes on that street   the other day also ;)     and that hot dog guy dont evan speak english  lol  i love america
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

zman03

 theres always got to be that 1 guy to fudge it up!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

glad i can help
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JackL

Sup guys, long time.

Went out there last week and had a serious blast. Tore up my front pumpkin and everything.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

crom A zone

jackl whereu been ?   how the condiion out   there
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JackL

Quote from: 4x4Matt on March 09, 2009, 09:32:16 AM
jackl whereu been ?   how the condiion out   there


Been in The Turks working after all the Hurricanes that scraped us, plowed them...

BTW: Conditions do not get better out there.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: Realityhello on March 03, 2009, 10:08:12 AM
Actually, I'll be at RR on March 21st.  :o


Looks like I may need to dig through my pile of old paperwork and find my RRPOA card, if this is who I think it is. ;)



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Keeter

Quote from: JackL on March 09, 2009, 10:19:49 AM
Quote from: Realityhello on March 03, 2009, 10:08:12 AM
Actually, I'll be at RR on March 21st.  :o


Looks like I may need to dig through my pile of old paperwork and find my RRPOA card, if this is who I think it is. ;)






Don't hold your breath. He is already talking about bailing out.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Miller Time 08

The only thing Matt 4x4 has to do in his day is to try and piss most of you guys off. He does it on purpose!  ;)
GROW UP MATT!

I will be more then willing to help out there on a clean up.  Just let me know when.

Other then that...
Who wants to ride on Saturday =)

crom A zone

ill be there    ;)  dont worry ill give u all someting    to clean up :-*
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Miller Time 08

Damn, I guess even at 22 years old you still act like a kid
Stay up in Pompano if ya wanna act like a fool  ;D

Thanks

JOE3504x4

I will be out there Sunday....  8)
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

07foreman

I will be out there on saturday with Miller Time

m0n0x1d3

Ill be on 8st saturday as well.I will be in a green rzr with my son and will prolly have a few 4x4 and a rhino with us as well.Pm me and  I will gladly helpout and  ride.I will be honest and up front when i say my riding style is ride 10feet have a beer,ride 10 more feet have a beer and so on and so on.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com