HA HA HA!!!! THIS GUY IS RETARDED!!

Started by Anoriginal, March 02, 2009, 10:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/rvs/1050230147.html

Oh, yeah...he'll get that for it. And I'll grow wings and fly too.

Sometimes you just have to laugh at dumbazzes.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

gery350

if i had the money i would definitely buy it........but only if it came with that bad azz trailer.






.......you think he's trying to compensate for something(said in a scottish accent)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

digginfool

What a nimrod.  He's got more in tires and wheels than he spent for that trailer.  I suspect he's pulling it with a 1993 Celica, slammed with dingleberries in the windshield.   :o
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

JOE3504x4

I saw this bike a year ago at the Holy Lands, the guy owns a machine shop and says he built the lift. It didnt have that top on it at the time but it did draw a crowd.
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

IXIswamperIXI

LOL if I had the money... well I could at lease pay my rent and my mortgage
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR


IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Mudneck

hes got the bliker arm on the column. Maybe the headlight/taillight are aftermarket & have them built in like a trailer light.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

TNTaylor

2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com