NEW NEW Holy Lands Ride and Cleanup!

Started by MuddyGurl101, April 11, 2005, 03:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGurl101

Quoteor bodies! :o

Just image if two weeks after that... we all found that bodies!  [smiley=Dead.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

CAOSPOP

QuoteI refuse to pick up any used condoms or tampons! ;D


YUUUUULLLLLL    [smiley=Pinch.gif] [smiley=Nuke.gif] [smiley=Dead.gif]

dmljohnson

count us in....i have added it to our website..i hope you dont mind muddygurl....
http://www.flaohv.com/main/index.asp
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

MuddyGurl101

No problem we need all the people we can get!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

seaviper

We'll try to make it out. Black Jeep pulling two Polaris's.
Polaris 700 Twin, Warn 3000lb winch, Lowrance iFinder Hunt GPS,Continental double ATV trailer

CAOSPOP


Aquiles

Me and my wife will try and be there.  That is my plan.  I have a blue and grey chevy 1500 and a green foreman


Cheers

Aquiles
WOAH! WAIT! Where the hell are we?  :p

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

zilla954

Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

Redgrizzly660

#84
   [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]Hey this is our only  legal riding area we need to have a good turn out there.

Grizz

I think I will camp out there on sat night

MuddyGurl101

I am picking up my new bike on Friday!!! So excited! And we are camping Saturday night.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

dmljohnson

What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

MuddyGurl101

400 Arctic Cat Automatic! Everything is ready just waiting to Friday to get up there and sign!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Grizzlygirl

I just got off the phone with SFWM and they cannot provide us with trash pickup. They say if they do SFWM is supporting this and if someone gets hurt we can sue them.  I told him that for 10 years my GS troop has done waterway clean up and we sign a holdharmless to clean up releasing them from suite. He said he would let the powers that be know but doubts if we will get a dumpster. And they cannot support this clean up.  I called channel 10 to see if we can get a story about the clean up and the reporter said she will call me back maybe they can come out and report on the clean up.
                                Will keep you informed
                                    Mama Grizz

MuddyGurl101

Thanks a ton. I should have told you about that liability thing. I used to work at SFWM and I had to sign all sorts of things.
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Congrats on the bike :) You use to work for SFWM??? What did you do?
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Kind of like intern. Chemical the water, test water.... Field work!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

HondaBeaterSFL

So why not call a dumpster company and say we are having a volinteer cleanup of the everglades and ask them to donate a dumpster. Also mention it may be televised or in the newspaper. Try calling the Sun sentinel and ask for publication.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

J.D.

Can't wait ...first time riding after surgery ! I will have Jane , Boy, and a couple of the Natives with me for shure..Ya'll just dont let me climb trees or anythin and I should be fine.That last rock wall incedent bout took me out of riding ...thank GOD for the big ole ute...little easier on me .I aint picking up nothing slimy or drippy either.Any HAZMAT guys around  [smiley=Dead.gif]
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

zilla954

How many people are thinking about camping?  Night ride maybe?  
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Me and Brandon are camping and night riding!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Redgrizzly660

Spoke to channel 10 yesterday they are going to send a reporter and camera out on Sunday for their Sunday daybreak show what time are we meeting and are we meeting at the crossover
             Mama Grizz

Grizzlygirl

I will also call sun sentinel. Lets try to get good publicity on this one so if everyone could wear a helmet and no drinking during the clean up
   mama grizz  

MuddyGurl101

Problem..... we don't own helmets, not since I was 16. We are meeting at the pump station at 10 but if they want to meet us at the cross over at 11? Does that sound good?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com