Trails In Boca?

Started by JOE3504x4, March 02, 2009, 02:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE3504x4

Anybody know anything about the sugar sand trails in Boca Raton off I-95 between Glades and Yamato? I remember 10+ years ago we use to take the jeep back there and i still see fresh trails every time I pass. Somebody has to be riding out there I just don't know where to park. If anybody has any ideas please share.
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

digginfool

Many years ago I took my Landcruiser out there.  It's not much.  As far as an ATV goes, my guess is that you would last 15 minutes before Boca PD was out there beating you with batons.   :D
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

crom A zone

yes i   just got   a trasspasin   ticket out ther less than 2 months ago    the cop told me its bco  you are not aloud to have fun in there
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JOE3504x4

Nuf said, Its about a 10 minute ride for me and i figured it to be a nice spot to kill an hour with my kid, but if it involves Boca's Boys in Blue then I think I'll pass. Thanks for the info
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

D33411

There are no legal spots in Palm Beach County to ride ATVs at all.  You can take Mules and Rhinos and the like into Corbett, but it has to have a 60" wheel base.  I think if you googled it it might have the rules.  Good luck.  Dawn

zman03

so cro ma zone was your name once 4x4 matt
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

Yes sir!  The only thing different is that i ride barefoot. Got rid of the old sandals.
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift