L-Cross or Bamboo

Started by mistercorbin, February 24, 2009, 03:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

#75
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 11:00:25 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 26, 2009, 10:49:39 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:41:16 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 26, 2009, 10:36:14 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2009, 10:24:37 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:08:12 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 26, 2009, 09:33:52 PM
ok you all make great point  but     for must of us here  its a  6 hour drive or more the get there.    the ? at hand  was bamboo or l cross.   the more you idiots talk bout the plex    the more i dont wanna go there.  so keep that in mind   the plex  should be called north florida plex   because people in south florida can not make the trip.    SO   IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT L CROSS OR BAMBOO   START DIFFRENT TOPIC ABOUT NORTH FLORIDA PLEX WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN THIS THREAD




I agree.
The standard to be a moderator on this site must be really low. You run your mouth and have no clue, Francis!


I was thinking that a moderator should appear to be non biased on certain subjects. That's what I get for thinking. Francis?

Why would you think that? I have my thoughts like everyone else.
It's not like the Plex is a sponsor. I don't see you bashing Paul like you do Patty for plugging his place. Why is that??


That's funny right there.LMAO. The great Patricia FINALLY becomes a contributing member after years of free shameless plugs and now Paul not being a sponsor is brought up.Can you make it anymore obvious.Hell,even 4x4 Matt can see where you're coming from. If Paul were a sponsor would you still show your blatant allegiance to Lcross and denounce his place?.Go ahead and lie and say that you would,I'll believe you.

I don't have any allegiance to Lcross like you say. You seem to be quite bias yourself. So it's OK for you to have an opinion towards something and not me? I have my reasons for what I do and say just like you do. I seems like it's OK for you to say what you say but not for me.


Sorry,I thought I read where you said "Lcross all the way" and that you agreed with the statement of "the more you talk about the plex ,the more I don't want to go". I must have been wrong in my assumption that you had an allegiance to Lcross.

Turboderf

I would like to try out the plex but its just to far to make it a weekend trip about 400 miles one way and then you have the cost of fuel ...it just that l-cross is only 70 miles away and now we have thundercross with a real nice motocross track and about 11 mile trail loop with home cooked foods for me this works iam not looking for any mud maybe some day i will make it by the plex

backinsaddle

wow, just wow.  i can understand people that are new to the forum acting like this, but most of you are the same crew that made me leave the site the first time and why I don't participate here anymore.  grow the f... up.  i guess when you don't have anything better to do with your life you get on a website and bit*h.   ban me please so i can't come back out of curiousity.

sbripple

plant bamboo did NOT have a meth lab.A person that was staying on the property had one.Ed underhill had no knowledge of it.I think it was a couple beakers and you know how cops can exaggerate and lie to make a case and the newspapers exaggerate on top of the cops lies..Any way 450 racer isnt bias,I think he is just a little slow.You know what i mean ,only has one oar in the water. Also yes I am tired of hearing about the motoplex and paul should stay on the other site.And back to the topic ,I like riding at L-cross but that weekend I choose underhills because I dont want to participate in adult only event.I like families an no go fast machines.When i get my machine out to ride I am not participating in a sport.I guess if you rode in the "races" then thats a sport.It will be a good time either location i am sure.I dont know why it has to come down to bad mouthing one,or the other.I like both.

shortcut

If your not about the Motoplex, your an idiot and you should shut up and go away. I guess  :dunno.gif

Jeff
Is this all there is ?

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: shortcut on February 27, 2009, 07:49:52 AM
If your not about the Motoplex, your an idiot and you should shut up and go away. I guess  :dunno.gif

Jeff

Yes I agree. I can see people being proud of their choice and liking a place, but they act like they are a brain washed cult. I think their actions do more bad then good. It has sure turned me off to that place.

But they of course are right.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Paul_S

LOL, it's a riding park  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You can come or not, that's up to you. You do not become a secret member of a cult if you ride there. You do meet a bunch of new friends and have an enjoyable weekend. Like I said, if you choose not to come, because the people that come previously have a good time and feel passionate about the place, that's up to you.

To be honest, many of the people that come to the motoplex are members or guests (lurkers) of this site. So when you talk about "them", like they are a group invading your site, they are actually you.  Most of them are active and long standing members of this site.  ;D

Anoriginal, GreenMachine, 450 Crazy, Backinthesaddle & many others you single out as a plexie are (or were until you chased them away) members of this site.  All are really nice guys and people who use atvflorida. There is no conspiracy, they did not get brainwashed. Calling a group of atvflorida members "them", because they enjoy riding at the motoplex, is kinda weird.

Did you ever stop to think that rather than being brainwashed by me, they just enjoy riding atv's & we (as well as Patti) give them a fun outlet to do that. Maybe they just use a forum (this one, among others), to share that experience with others. I know it's a stretch, the brainwashing jibes sounds so much more interesting.  ;)

TRX450R_Racer

I'm not the only one that sees things the way I explained myself. Bottom line is because of the way things unfold on here I've been totally turn off to the Motoplex. That's my feelings and I can only speak for myself.

I think I've made my point and I won't post in this thread anymore, because it's not going anywhere.

Everyone ride where you want, have fun and be safe!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

backinsaddle

funny how there's no fighting on the other site.  I'm done here again, this time for good.  bones asked the questions whether I would miss this site if it went away, hell no...maybe the for sale section where i've gotten some deals, but that's it....good riddance

Patricia Pearce

#84
 L-Cross became a contibuting member 5 years ago BEFORE they posted their 1st advertisement about their park. Just changed my credit card and did not realize my paypal had not renewed this year. Maybe 8 months at the most and now I have renewed. We would never want to advertise for FREE!! By the way, L-Cross is open every weekend as well. Sunday's 8pm to 5pm. Always have had only certified security and EMS on site.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

yunt2ride

OK here goes, I have ridden at L-Cross, the motoplex and a place in Doles Ga. Called Creekbottom. Never rode at Bamboo. I can attest that all three places are excellent and worth the drive if you can afford to make it one day. The people running the places will help you in any way possible. And the friends and memories you make in the process is worth every bit of all three. They are all a good drive for me with L-cross being 4-1/2 hours, Plex at 2-1/2 hours and Creekbottom at 3-1/2 hours. It all depends on the atmosphere you want to be in. They all allow alcohol. L-cross is more of an adult atmosphere and you will need to watch out for trucks and buggies because they are allowed there. I personally quit going on family weekends with my kids because it could get a little scary, but The adult weekends is what we looked forward to there. We would meet people on here and all gather up at the same camping area and have a great time. Mark and Patty do an excellent job. Now the plex, Paul has do so much for the atv community with the park that he has built. His park is more family orientated. He is a great person and would do anything for this community. He has built one of the greatest parks around in very little time. He has something for everyone who has an atv. No trucks and buggies to worry about running you over. The people he has helping him out are some of the finest around. As I have found at all three places. He offers a something for everyone from ute to sport and puts on some of the greatest competitions in Florida whichever atv you ride. Now with creekbottom. Dixie and the crew has some of the greatest events and are just like the plex as being very family orientated. No truck or buggies there either. They are more for the ute rider and don't have the Motocross tracks that teh plex has. But if you like mud and trails, they have a good supply of it. Let your feeling toward all three go and try each place out. You won't be disappointed with either. And the friends and memories you will make will be worth a lifetime. And the friends you make, actually may offer to take you on a ride at one of their local spots.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Quad32x

Well said Yunt.  :ThumbsUp.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

shortcut

It just seems impossible to post of riding anywhere without someone hijacking the thread and turning it into a love fest for the Motoplex. Why don't you just keep a running thread like "Why I love the Motoplex" and people can stop in and feel the love.

Jeff
Is this all there is ?

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

dj_pizzim

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on February 27, 2009, 09:52:19 AM
L-Cross became a contibuting member 5 years ago BEFORE they posted their 1st advertisement about their park. Just changed my credit card and did not realize my paypal had not renewed this year. Maybe 8 months at the most and now I have renewed. We would never want to advertise for FREE!! By the way, L-Cross is open every weekend as well. Sunday's 8pm to 5pm. Always have had only certified security and EMS on site. Don't appreciate the negative comments Paul. 

These post always get funny ..... people start taking everything so personal ..... I ride all over Florida I enjoy riding .... doesnt matter where .... Sure i like some places more than other but does it really matter. Dang poor guy asked which place people though was better and people started discussing it and it goes south .... this site has gone down ALOT over the last couple of years .... what ever happened to the group rides at Ocala????


And Patty i have to say reading over this entire thread Paul never made any negative comments .... he actually commended you and your riding area



O well im sure this thread will continue to go on for a few more days ..... at least it give me something to do after im done getting my bike ready to ride  ;) ;)
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

crom A zone

k this goes out to everyone thats think i retartded  :-*


puals and trxracer  i thank you both  for beeing smart.

paul you no we talked bout it when the time is right i will be up at the plex to try it out. but the time is night right yet.  l cross is close and has everything i wanna do with my atv. bamboo  i go once in while   but owner is a lil to stryoe type kinda guy. just because i have 2wd does not mean i g fast on it.

It  kinda stinks how you can say one coment, and all the old men get there granny panties in a bunch and gotta start crying. (caable guy)
   yes you are right with ford vs chevy thread u will have odd ball to throw dodge in there, but they wil not have 50 people saying to go there    go there now well worth the drive.    the whole point is to ride and paul hit the head on the nail l cross is good facility just like his   they just offer diffrent things, and there nothing wronge with that.
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Patricia Pearce

Sorry Paul, I changed my post. It was someone else who wrote the negative comments. L-Cross is just as dedicated to offering something for everyone. This is why we have so many different things to offer at our park. We only have adult events 5 times a year. You will never see any thing offending at a family event. You will never see any alcohol during racing events. This is another reason we do not open the MX track or Hare scramble trails on Sundays of adult events. Don't want any one under the influence  riding either one of them. We are totally dedicated to offering a safe place for familie's to bring their children. Thus, the kiddy camping area, their own mud bog even fenced in. We sponsor FTR race weekends, SSQSA events, we even have the cub scouts and boy scouts out for their annual events. You don't get it? This is why we do the adult events,so it does not get mixed in with any other events.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Mudneck

#91
Has anyone seen that new place called South West Florida's Redneck Yacht Club?

I'm going to go check that out.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28940158/
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

MuddFreak77

Wacker,

     I know the people who own the Yacht Club through some other friends.  The place is AWESOME!!!!  All I can say is drive through ATV and Buggy wash down.  Great for those Hot days with the ladies... ;) ;)
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Mudneck

MF,

Yep. LOL I saw a video clip. If you have some contact info please pm me. I am looking at setting up some sort of vending business at a few of the parks.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

ProwlerJohn

Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 26, 2009, 09:33:52 PM
ok you all make great point  but     for must of us here  its a  6 hour drive or more the get there.    the ? at hand  was bamboo or l cross.   the more you idiots talk bout the plex    the more i dont wanna go there.   so keep that in mind   the plex  should be called north florida plex   because people in south florida can not make the trip.    SO   IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT L CROSS OR BAMBOO   START DIFFRENT TOPIC ABOUT NORTH FLORIDA PLEX WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN THIS THREAD
OK, I have not been to Bamboo but I hear and read that it is basically a cow pasture so you will be camping and riding in and around cow chips. I have been to L-Cross but only for the rally that was held there which was atv's only that w/e so I don't have a flavor for having to deal with the bigger truck crowd being in the mix. But we have been to mudfest so we know what it probably would be like but not as many trucks. We did have fun there, the mud pits were a blast. The trail riding was however through a cow pasture so we had to deal with cows chips.
On a side note, I'm really having a hard time getting me head around some of the peoples pre-conceived notions of the motoplex. If you've never been, come on out one time. So it's a little further than your used to, try it once (it's a good time while gas prices are low now). There are folks that come from 6-8 hours away not for every feature ride, but they come. Why would people talking about a place to enjoy your atv make you not want to at least check it out once?
05 AC 650 V2
28 Laws
Dynatech
HMF

05 F350 FX4

www.fairtax.org

Motoplex Junkie ;)
It ain't that deep......

Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: bushwacker on February 27, 2009, 01:28:20 PM
Has anyone seen that new place called South West Florida's Redneck Yacht Club?

I'm going to go check that out.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28940158/


We have been talking about it here  ;)
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,37903.0.html
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

CivCord,  sorry about being so far off topic! 
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

garym

Jeez...this topic is all over the map(no pun intended) What was the question?

Mudneck

#98
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: bushwacker on February 28, 2009, 01:35:28 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on February 28, 2009, 09:14:34 AM
CivCord,  sorry about being so far off topic! 

CivCord do us all a favor & delete or lock this topic. We should all be happy we have a place within a few hours of our choosing to ride at all.

Have fun no matter where anyone of you decide to enjoy!

Peace my ATV brothers & sisters............ :-*

Doing some research and some DD I found these as well, different strokes they used to say ;)

Here is most of the Florida stuff and some Georgia, Carolina's up to the Hatfield McCoy trail System.



http://www.southcreek.us/

http://www.iracemud.com/amra.asp

http://www.l-cross.com/

http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/

http://www.muddigras.com/

http://www.hogwallermudbog.com/

http://www.nationaltrailfest.com/generalinfo/eventinfo.aspx

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=437361606

http://chuckstrucks.iforumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=61069&mforum=chuckstrucks

http://www.bogginbunnell.com/

http://www.oceanpond.net/

http://www.myspace.com/bubbasmudranch

http://bithlomudracing.com/

http://www.dmpmudbog.com/

http://www.creekbottomtrailrides.com/

http://www.wagenersalleymudrun.org/

http://www.ncmudracing.com/apps/profile/profilePage?id=38302998

http://www.semudracing.com/

http://www.trailsheaven.com/

um... I wasn't trying to piss anyone off I just posted a link instead of typing a bunch of links to let everyone know what info we found.  Then I realized "CivCord" hadn't even asked about this, so I felt bad.  I personally have been asked to get back on topic.  Anyway no harm intended here.  Not sure why you quoted my response. 
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com