L-Cross or Bamboo

Started by mistercorbin, February 24, 2009, 03:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 26, 2009, 09:33:52 PM
ok you all make great point  but     for must of us here  its a  6 hour drive or more the get there.    the ? at hand  was bamboo or l cross.   the more you idiots talk bout the plex    the more i dont wanna go there.   so keep that in mind   the plex  should be called north florida plex   because people in south florida can not make the trip.    SO   IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT L CROSS OR BAMBOO   START DIFFRENT TOPIC ABOUT NORTH FLORIDA PLEX WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN THIS THREAD

Wouldn't that be the South Florida L-Cross or the South Florida Bamboo??? Or did they move them to the middle of the state???

Just Saying  :-*

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 26, 2009, 09:33:52 PM
ok you all make great point  but     for must of us here  its a  6 hour drive or more the get there.    the ? at hand  was bamboo or l cross.   the more you idiots talk bout the plex    the more i dont wanna go there.  so keep that in mind   the plex  should be called north florida plex   because people in south florida can not make the trip.    SO   IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT L CROSS OR BAMBOO   START DIFFRENT TOPIC ABOUT NORTH FLORIDA PLEX WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN THIS THREAD

I agree.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

CABLEGUY1

Paul,give him a break,he's mildly retarded. Do you have a physical address for the plex?

greenmachine

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:08:12 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 26, 2009, 09:33:52 PM
ok you all make great point  but     for must of us here  its a  6 hour drive or more the get there.    the ? at hand  was bamboo or l cross.   the more you idiots talk bout the plex    the more i dont wanna go there.  so keep that in mind   the plex  should be called north florida plex   because people in south florida can not make the trip.    SO   IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT L CROSS OR BAMBOO   START DIFFRENT TOPIC ABOUT NORTH FLORIDA PLEX WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN THIS THREAD

I agree.
The standard to be a moderator on this site must be really low. You run your mouth and have no clue, Francis!

greenmachine

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 26, 2009, 10:08:52 PM
Paul,give him a break,he's mildly retarded. Do you have a physical address for the plex?
It actually appears there are several people of his type on here.

TRX450R_Racer

#55
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2009, 10:24:37 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:08:12 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 26, 2009, 09:33:52 PM
ok you all make great point  but     for must of us here  its a  6 hour drive or more the get there.    the ? at hand  was bamboo or l cross.   the more you idiots talk bout the plex    the more i dont wanna go there.  so keep that in mind   the plex  should be called north florida plex   because people in south florida can not make the trip.    SO   IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT L CROSS OR BAMBOO   START DIFFRENT TOPIC ABOUT NORTH FLORIDA PLEX WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN THIS THREAD

I agree.
The standard to be a moderator on this site must be really low. You run your mouth and have no clue, Francis!

Just because I'm a moderator doesn't mean I don't have an opinion just like you do. Like it or not I'm a member that posts just like everyone else. I just have a blue name. I'm not here to set an example, just hang out and have fun. Like Matt and Kawgirl said the question is L-cross or Bamboo.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

greenmachine

Bottom ine here is the Motoplex is made for families to enjoy & help the sport grow RESPONSIBLY!!!
The other 2 mentioned places are get rich quick schemes.
Lets see here, Planet Poop was operating a meth lab and thats a FACT.
L-Cross operated an illegal raffle for a Prowler or then it turned into a bottom line Rhino, either way, it took years to finalize it & a long post which carried a lot of bad press. Thats the only reason it actually happened.
The Plex has been 1st class to families at every event. No need to have a bunch of skeezie hoes showing there mudflaps to make a good place to ride.
I'm just sayin' 8)

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2009, 10:24:37 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:08:12 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 26, 2009, 09:33:52 PM
ok you all make great point  but     for must of us here  its a  6 hour drive or more the get there.    the ? at hand  was bamboo or l cross.   the more you idiots talk bout the plex    the more i dont wanna go there.  so keep that in mind   the plex  should be called north florida plex   because people in south florida can not make the trip.    SO   IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT L CROSS OR BAMBOO   START DIFFRENT TOPIC ABOUT NORTH FLORIDA PLEX WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN THIS THREAD

I agree.
The standard to be a moderator on this site must be really low. You run your mouth and have no clue, Francis!


I was thinking that a moderator should appear to be non biased on certain subjects. That's what I get for thinking. Francis?

kawGIRL

It's all about the plex. <sofa peeky>
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

greenmachine

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:32:10 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2009, 10:24:37 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:08:12 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 26, 2009, 09:33:52 PM
ok you all make great point  but     for must of us here  its a  6 hour drive or more the get there.    the ? at hand  was bamboo or l cross.   the more you idiots talk bout the plex    the more i dont wanna go there.  so keep that in mind   the plex  should be called north florida plex   because people in south florida can not make the trip.    SO   IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT L CROSS OR BAMBOO   START DIFFRENT TOPIC ABOUT NORTH FLORIDA PLEX WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN THIS THREAD

I agree.
The standard to be a moderator on this site must be really low. You run your mouth and have no clue, Francis!

Just because I'm a moderator doesn't mean I don't have an opinion just like you do. Like it or not I'm a member that posts just like everyone else. I just have a blue name. I'm not here to set an example, just hang out and have fun. Like Matt and Kawgirl said the question is L-cross or Bamboo.
On forums I have moderated, one stipulation was to remain neutral and take the high road. I guess there is a different set of rules for a mod like yourself.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 26, 2009, 10:36:14 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2009, 10:24:37 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:08:12 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 26, 2009, 09:33:52 PM
ok you all make great point  but     for must of us here  its a  6 hour drive or more the get there.    the ? at hand  was bamboo or l cross.   the more you idiots talk bout the plex    the more i dont wanna go there.  so keep that in mind   the plex  should be called north florida plex   because people in south florida can not make the trip.    SO   IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT L CROSS OR BAMBOO   START DIFFRENT TOPIC ABOUT NORTH FLORIDA PLEX WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN THIS THREAD

I agree.
The standard to be a moderator on this site must be really low. You run your mouth and have no clue, Francis!


I was thinking that a moderator should appear to be non biased on certain subjects. That's what I get for thinking. Francis?

Why would you think that? I have my thoughts like everyone else.
It's not like the Plex is a sponsor. I don't see you bashing Paul like you do Patty for plugging his place. Why is that??
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Anoriginal

Funny, but most of the people badmouthing the Plex are exactly the ones nobody wants to come up anyway. So, looks like things will work out perfectly.  ;D

As I've said before, it's just a matter of time before someone gets killed at L-Cross. That place is a death trap waiting to happen. One good wrongful death suit and that'll be it. No waiver in the world will protect the owners from what they allow to happen out there. All the evidence one needs is contained in the thousands of pictures posted all over the internet. Don't even try to argue the point because we all know it's true.

Way too many people + Way too many drunks + Inadequate security/regulation = pedning disaster.  
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

kawGIRL

Did someone bad mouth the plex ?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2009, 10:40:46 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:32:10 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2009, 10:24:37 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:08:12 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 26, 2009, 09:33:52 PM
ok you all make great point  but     for must of us here  its a  6 hour drive or more the get there.    the ? at hand  was bamboo or l cross.   the more you idiots talk bout the plex    the more i dont wanna go there.  so keep that in mind   the plex  should be called north florida plex   because people in south florida can not make the trip.    SO   IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT L CROSS OR BAMBOO   START DIFFRENT TOPIC ABOUT NORTH FLORIDA PLEX WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN THIS THREAD

I agree.
The standard to be a moderator on this site must be really low. You run your mouth and have no clue, Francis!

Just because I'm a moderator doesn't mean I don't have an opinion just like you do. Like it or not I'm a member that posts just like everyone else. I just have a blue name. I'm not here to set an example, just hang out and have fun. Like Matt and Kawgirl said the question is L-cross or Bamboo.
On forums I have moderated, one stipulation was to remain neutral and take the high road. I guess there is a different set of rules for a mod like yourself.

There were no rules about speaking my mind or any other mod for that fact. I guess you were a mod on a board with different rules. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but too bad if you don't.

The plex people are very touchy. I do agree with Matt4X4 I would never go there because of the way you all act on here.

Now lets hear what a great place I'm missing and what great people I'm missing and what a great time I'm missing ROFLMAO!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Paul_S

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 26, 2009, 10:08:52 PM
Paul,give him a break,he's mildly retarded. Do you have a physical address for the plex?

LOL, I met Matt at the rally, he is a good kid 8)

There has always been some animosity between a couple of members of this site and some of the members of my site. Those comments about it being about L-Cross & Plant Bamboo thread only, are just a reflection of that. If someone had mentioned something about the new park in Punta Gorda in this thread, anyone with a brain knows that they WOULD NOT have wasted their time posting. It was expected, the minute someone mentioned the plex, we were waiting for it, and bang...we were not disappointed.  ;D ;D ;D

You start a thread....ford v chevy, you will always get someone mention dodge as an alternative. The point of a forum is to educate others by sharing your knowledge and experience with it's members. If people get to learn something from it, what's the problem with that. ?????

Cableguy....Our physical address is Florida Motoplex, 7467 SW Hike Lake Rd. Madison, Fl. 32340, don't use that to try and find us though, easiest way is we are 5 miles south of I-10, just off exit 258.

The reason so many people talk about what we do at the motoplex, particularly at our feature weekends, is the amount of effort we put into the guests having fun. This is not just me, but a whole bunch of members of this site too, so we get a bit excited when we get the chance to attract others.

I am not saying Mark and Patti don't put a lot of effort into there events neither. I have visited their fine facility (yes I made the drive  :o) quite a few times. We do different things though (not saying better or worse...just different). Firstly, there are tons of atv and bike related events, particularly for children at our next feature. We have a tt race, a barrel race, a sand drag race, a peewee mx race and an obstacle course race, all just for the kids. Bring your kid to a feature weekend and they will bug you to come every 2 months. They will almost definitely have the most fun they have ever had on their atv.

Obviously we don't forget the adults, some serious (and for fun) mud racing, mx racing, xc racing and our most popular...drag racing, all happening at our next feature.

We have 3 tracks and miles of trails, dry xc trails, mx styled trails, ponds, creeks, mud and natural swamps.  The dry and 4x4 night rides are the highlight of the events.

Like I said, we are no competition for L-Cross, they offer a whole different experience than us. Some people are going to like what they have and some us.

Just a quick note on the scheduling, we offer so many different riding styles and events, we are always clashing with someone. We try to minimize it, and certainly never deliberately set up an event against anyone.

CABLEGUY1

#65
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:41:16 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 26, 2009, 10:36:14 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2009, 10:24:37 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:08:12 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 26, 2009, 09:33:52 PM
ok you all make great point  but     for must of us here  its a  6 hour drive or more the get there.    the ? at hand  was bamboo or l cross.   the more you idiots talk bout the plex    the more i dont wanna go there.  so keep that in mind   the plex  should be called north florida plex   because people in south florida can not make the trip.    SO   IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT L CROSS OR BAMBOO   START DIFFRENT TOPIC ABOUT NORTH FLORIDA PLEX WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN THIS THREAD




I agree.
The standard to be a moderator on this site must be really low. You run your mouth and have no clue, Francis!


I was thinking that a moderator should appear to be non biased on certain subjects. That's what I get for thinking. Francis?

Why would you think that? I have my thoughts like everyone else.
It's not like the Plex is a sponsor. I don't see you bashing Paul like you do Patty for plugging his place. Why is that??


That's funny right there.LMAO. The great Patricia FINALLY becomes a contributing member after years of free shameless plugs and now Paul not being a sponsor is brought up.Can you make it anymore obvious.Hell,even 4x4 Matt can see where you're coming from. If Paul were a sponsor would you still show your blatant allegiance to Lcross and denounce his place?.Go ahead and lie and say that you would,I'll believe you.

kawGIRL

Wow, things must be slow over on your site tonight.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

CABLEGUY1

Thanks Paul. I would rather punch the address in and drive instead of trying to find a cross section. The talking GPS is a life saver for me.lol.

greenmachine

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 26, 2009, 10:49:39 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:41:16 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 26, 2009, 10:36:14 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2009, 10:24:37 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:08:12 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 26, 2009, 09:33:52 PM
ok you all make great point  but     for must of us here  its a  6 hour drive or more the get there.    the ? at hand  was bamboo or l cross.   the more you idiots talk bout the plex    the more i dont wanna go there.  so keep that in mind   the plex  should be called north florida plex   because people in south florida can not make the trip.    SO   IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT L CROSS OR BAMBOO   START DIFFRENT TOPIC ABOUT NORTH FLORIDA PLEX WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN THIS THREAD




I agree.
The standard to be a moderator on this site must be really low. You run your mouth and have no clue, Francis!


I was thinking that a moderator should appear to be non biased on certain subjects. That's what I get for thinking. Francis?

Why would you think that? I have my thoughts like everyone else.
It's not like the Plex is a sponsor. I don't see you bashing Paul like you do Patty for plugging his place. Why is that??


That's funny right there.LMAO. The great Patricia FINALLY becomes a contributing member after years of free shameless plugs and now Paul not being a sponsor is brought up.Can you make it anymore obvious.Hell,even 4x4 Matt can see where you're coming from. If Paul were a sponsor would you still show your blatant allegiance to Lcross and denounce his place?.Go ahead and lie and say that you would,I'll believe you.
CG, you got it right.
BTW, you going to the Superbowl Of Powersports weekend?

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 26, 2009, 10:49:39 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:41:16 PM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on February 26, 2009, 10:36:14 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2009, 10:24:37 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 26, 2009, 10:08:12 PM
Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 26, 2009, 09:33:52 PM
ok you all make great point  but     for must of us here  its a  6 hour drive or more the get there.    the ? at hand  was bamboo or l cross.   the more you idiots talk bout the plex    the more i dont wanna go there.  so keep that in mind   the plex  should be called north florida plex   because people in south florida can not make the trip.    SO   IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT L CROSS OR BAMBOO   START DIFFRENT TOPIC ABOUT NORTH FLORIDA PLEX WE DONT WANNA HEAR IT IN THIS THREAD




I agree.
The standard to be a moderator on this site must be really low. You run your mouth and have no clue, Francis!


I was thinking that a moderator should appear to be non biased on certain subjects. That's what I get for thinking. Francis?

Why would you think that? I have my thoughts like everyone else.
It's not like the Plex is a sponsor. I don't see you bashing Paul like you do Patty for plugging his place. Why is that??


That's funny right there.LMAO. The great Patricia FINALLY becomes a contributing member after years of free shameless plugs and now Paul not being a sponsor is brought up.Can you make it anymore obvious.Hell,even 4x4 Matt can see where you're coming from. If Paul were a sponsor would you still show your blatant allegiance to Lcross and denounce his place?.Go ahead and lie and say that you would,I'll believe you.

I don't have any allegiance to Lcross like you say. You seem to be quite bias yourself. So it's OK for you to have an opinion towards something and not me? I have my reasons for what I do and say just like you do. I seems like it's OK for you to say what you say but not for me.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

CABLEGUY1

Yes,if I can get my radiator fixed. I can't justify five bills right now for a new one,but if the $75.00 dollar repair works,I will be there.

Paul_S

Quote from: kawGIRL on February 26, 2009, 10:54:51 PM
Wow, things must be slow over on your site tonight.

Not really. I just thought it is prudent for the owner of an ATV park in Florida to be involved in the promotion of his park on the biggest ATV website in Florida. Probably shouldn't care about attracting new customers, but there you go.

Oh by the way, I asked Bones about posts promoting the motoplex on here, over a year ago and he said it was fine.


Anoriginal

Odd but, you never have crap like this on the other site.

I'm just making a casual observation is all.

Oh, and things are never slow on the other site. Always hopping and always a ton of fun.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

TRX450R_Racer

#73
Quote from: Realityhello on February 26, 2009, 11:04:38 PM
Odd but, you never have crap like this on the other site.

I'm just making a casual observation is all.

Oh, and things are never slow on the other site. Always hopping and always a ton of fun.

When you all stay over there we don't have this problem here either.

Good night everyone talk to you tomorrow.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Anoriginal

Not so. Actually, not "us" that are the problem. Everyone knows that...you included.

Look back at this thead for an example. It wasn't "us" that started with the disparagment.

But, then again, this site always was and always will be partial and backstabbing. I just have too much fun playing with the animals to leave it.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com