read me

Started by quadguy33, February 22, 2009, 09:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadguy33

don't know if its just me or not but every time i click on something it opens that page and sends me to the bottom of the page it only happens when i am on this sight. just seeing if this is me or the web sight. it just started doing this yesterday. thanks

TRX450R_Racer

It's not you. It just started doing it to me also.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

4fittyr

shows the latest post  duh
if u can't be good be good at it

mrbones

What are you opening exactly? A forum topic?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

crom A zone

happens to me whe i click on  the fourm  than agian when i go to click on new post  and   or if i just click on opn discusion
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

IXIswamperIXI

It only happened to me when I clicked on "New Topic" under open discusion.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

1sikgti

haha it just happened to me when i clicked on this topic. first topic i click on too

mrbones

It only happens when clicking on a recent topic on the home page or at the bottom of the forum home page. It's showing the most recent post to that topic.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

quadguy33

i dont like it can i change it.

when i post and when i read a topic is when i notic it.

mrbones

I haven't made any changes so I don't know how to change it.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

IXIswamperIXI

Its an intermediate problem at best it only happened to me once, the screen went all black, then I realized it just went to the bottom of the page.  But it wasn't a forum, I was trying to post a "new topic" not a big deal.  Heres a pic of what a saw after I clicked on new topic.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com