Need Engine Mechanic in Central FL

Started by Pat, February 19, 2009, 12:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

I've got a couple of 1983 Honda 200x engines that I need work done on. Also would like them sandblasted/painted etc. Anyone have a recommendation of someone that lives near or in Orlando?
Thanks in advance,
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

superdooty


apkkfx400

You would have to call to see if he would be willing to work on it, but Todd from TTR Motorsports does excellent work.  You can call him @ 407-923-3320.  If he doesn't want to work on them, he will be able to recommend somebody that will.

Mark

Pat

Thanks...much appreciated. I've got two of them and have never really worked/rebuilt an engine. I might try to do one myself and have someone else do the other.
Thanks for the info,
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

svtbolt04

#4
Hey I am in Orlando and depending on what you need, I can help. I am very familiar with the 250x's, so the 200 shouldnt be a problem. Send me a PM of what you need done to it.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.