This economy is gunna be the death of me

Started by novadave, February 22, 2009, 06:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

novadave

It seems I have reach an all time low. On friday i lost my job. I have been installing custom car audio for over 16 years and its all i know. Almost all the shops in my area are hurting and no one is hiring. I guess im gunna become one of the people that all the news channels are talking about. I bought a home almost 2 years ago from a friend and at the time I thought it was a good deal but with the way home values are dropping fast its beginning to look like a bad one. The reason I bought the home was my disabled mother's health wasn't doing so good and i needed to keep her close to me . About a year ago my sisters man left her and her 2 daughters so i let them move in with me and mom. She has been trying to find a full time job ever since with no luck. For years i have prided myself in keeping all my bills paid on time so i would maintain a good credit score , but if i don't find work fast that is gunna all be lost. So i guess the quad is gunna have to go. Its gunna kill me but i have to put food on the table and a roof over our heads. If anyone knows of a place hiring in the orlando area I would greatly appreciate it.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

asmart82

There is an Audio Excellence in Oviedo.  Not sure if they are hiring but its worth a shot.  You could also try posting stuff on CL to get some under the table work.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

IXIswamperIXI

Another thing to do is call your mortgage company now tell them you have lost your job you have paid 2 years in good standing see what they can offer you.  I know Citimorgage has programs in place.  They should work with you as long as you have been in good standing with them.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

novadave

Thanks for all the advice. I have an enterveiw at the oviedo AE on wednesday so wish me luck. I spent most of the day setting up the garage so i can do work at home. If anyone needs anything give me a PM.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

MedicMudder

Sorry bout the way things have become for you. Keep trying,don't give up. This is for Fishy---Go to a Prez OBMA townhall  meeting and he can see that you get a house,Da goverment bout to fix everything!!!! But on a real note good luck,hope things turn for you.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

crom A zone

i got 07 f150 looking to get dvd in dash and  2 10 or 12 behind  seat with door speakers done  too. if intreasted let me  no   what u can do
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com