What year is this chevy?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, February 19, 2009, 01:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Gato

#1
looks like 85 or 86 Is it for sale ? ;D I had 88' K5 front end is diff got it in trade for a 85 silverado I had in mint shape
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

SpeedQuest

Looks like an '84-'87 K20 Scottsdale, but the marker lights, cowl induction hood throw it off a bit.

IXIswamperIXI

no it is not for sale sorry... just a pic I googled... I like the look of the 80's chevy... the side marker was throwing me off also hmm
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Chillinthemost

I believe the 81 and earlier trucks had the side marker on the front fender going up and down longways and later switched to front to  back lengthwise.
I had an 87 Blazer with that same front end.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chevy1500z71

pre 88. only change in that body style that ran for like 15 years was a grill, that is a later model grill. my favorite body stlye for lifted chevys by far. my dream mud truck.