Going to Bostwick Saturday to practice!

Started by RLR84, February 18, 2009, 12:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RLR84

Me and a few other guys are going out to Bostwick Saturday for some practice. I would like to get some more quads out there. I want to see what everyone thinks about this track. I think it would be a nice track to have in the next ssqsa season. The track holds up great and has lots of room for passing, witch means good racing. I'm curacy to see what everyone thinks.

Robert Rodgers #84

randyz

My son and I are also going Saturday but we will just be riding the trails.  Never been before but hope its a nice place as its relatively close to my house.

tony pitts

[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

MedicMudder

Hi Tony,How you doing? thought about you and your wife the other day,hope you are doing well.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

310R_Dude

Quote from: RLR84 on February 18, 2009, 12:56:15 AM
Me and a few other guys are going out to Bostwick Saturday for some practice. I would like to get some more quads out there. I want to see what everyone thinks about this track. I think it would be a nice track to have in the next ssqsa season. The track holds up great and has lots of room for passing, witch means good racing. I'm curacy to see what everyone thinks.

Robert Rodgers #84

'Berta... is THAT you!? hehe

I thought you guys were going to Reddick for the open practice? Jody said he was?

Let me know. Maybe I'll bring the ole "R" up to bost'.

- Dano #39
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

RLR84

There is a race Sunday at Reddick so its going to be packed with bikes for the open practice. I just wanted to get some good riding in and have some fun. You should deffinetly come out it will be a blast.

Robert Rodgers #84

310R_Dude

#6
I don't know if you "boys" are man enough to run against an old school "R"  :)

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

RLR84