Would you care if this site was turned off at the end of the month?

Started by mrbones, February 17, 2009, 06:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

yfz450runner


TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.


Turboderf

Wow Bones You Thinking About Dumpping US   :'( Iwould miss the site

Ride1Rob

This site has done ALOT for me and I'm sure many others in terms of meeting people and making short time friends and friends for life. ATVFlorida has connected me to people around the state that otherwise I would have no idea they exist. I consider this site the heart of ATV riding. YES! I would miss it as well.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

crom A zone

i am gonna  have to say 75% no and 25%  yes.       because the good does not out way the bad on this site.   to many old men that complian about people who dont speend as much time makein everything they post  politicly correct.    i will say its been good about meeting people and places to ride tho.
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Gato

Yes very simple, But a question no one has yet asked is Why do you ask it Mr. B?
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

FoxHondaRider

I dont go on here all that much but its fun and extremely helpfull when I do.  When i'm looking for parts or a vehicle this is the 1st site I go on to check.  I've met a few people on here and learned a lot about events and places to ride.  So to answer the question, yes I would really miss ATV Florida.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

zin


Busta Nutt


digginfool

Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 17, 2009, 08:24:07 PM
i am gonna  have to say 75% no and 25%  yes.       because the good does not out way the bad on this site.   to many old men that complian about people who dont speend as much time makein everything they post  politicly correct.    i will say its been good about meeting people and places to ride tho.

Don't dis-respect the old men on here.  We were all riding while you were still just a wet dream.   :o  For those that don't like the politics, don't go there.  As for me, I enjoy the site for all the personalities on here and all the information.  Besides, being a contributing member and all, if you shut the site down, what did I contribute to?   ???
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

T2

Quote from: Ride1Rob on February 17, 2009, 07:39:06 PM
This site has done ALOT for me and I'm sure many others in terms of meeting people and making short time friends and friends for life. ATVFlorida has connected me to people around the state that otherwise I would have no idea they exist. I consider this site the heart of ATV riding. YES! I would miss it as well.
Exactly what Rob Said
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dgt714

I know I don`t have many posts,but I do enjoy reading what happens on here.Yes I would miss it.

cheapthrills

I received plenty of information and help from the site, I'd miss it.

B. Graves

hell yes, i come on here every day, blieve it or not, its #1 of 5 tabs that open when i click on the firefox logo on my desktop.

Rare Earth Rider

YES!!!! Its my home page please dont talk like that MR.B
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

FIVE-O

[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

brett711

yea, info is good, you dont require private membership like other atv sites.
2007 honda rancher

singleshot

2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme