500 acres in Homestead

Started by m0n0x1d3, February 09, 2009, 08:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0n0x1d3

I signed a petition at my local dealer the otherday.Basicaly some polaticians who are also
ride are trying to get 500 acres down in Homestead.Has anyone else heard about this?

Gato

Quote from: m0n0x1d3 on February 09, 2009, 08:20:25 PM
I signed a petition at my local dealer the otherday.Basically some politicians who are also
ride are trying to get 500 acres down in Homestead.Has anyone else heard about this?
Check with zman03 I know there was something to sign at a shop in SW Miami but I dont know what it was for. But I know a few politicians that ride out but out of Big cypress.
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

m0n0x1d3

KK,It is prolly the same thing I am speaking of.It is a aamotorsports on birdroad (aaa moped).Zman pmed me and I will give him a call this afternoon and get the details.Oh and sorry I missed you this weekend Gato,we rode Sat and Sunday by Bird road but we actualy stay south of there.Most people seem to gravitate towrds the lake and the new birdroad ext.This seems to draw to much attention from the police.Iwill be going out again this weekend so i will pm ya.

Gato

Quote from: m0n0x1d3 on February 10, 2009, 11:47:26 AM
KK,It is prolly the same thing I am speaking of.It is a aamotorsports on birdroad (aaa moped).Zman pmed me and I will give him a call this afternoon and get the details.Oh and sorry I missed you this weekend Gato,we rode Sat and Sunday by Bird road but we actualy stay south of there.Most people seem to gravitate towrds the lake and the new birdroad ext.This seems to draw to much attention from the police.Iwill be going out again this weekend so i will pm ya.
I will not be out here this W/E but I will be around next W/E I was out at 40st Sat
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

mistercorbin

im wondering where this 500 acres would be located. That would be AWESOME though