Proud to be white?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, February 06, 2009, 02:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AintSkeered

I'm proud to be methane powered, if you don't mind smoking in my face, I don't mind farting in your's. :)
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Anoriginal

Anytime I am somewhere and people are smoking, I am a complete AZZ. I cough, hack, gag, fart really loud (I am not kidding) as close to them as possible. If my son is with me, I am flat out rude and tell them to get the phuck away from us or I'll remove them.

Back when smoking was allowed in restaurants I was really a pain for them. I'd turn and cough on them, walk over by them and fart, etc. If you want to kill yourself, have at it. I don't mind if you smoke one bit. Just don't do it around me or my kid.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

crom A zone

reality you are  a dumb a**.  i cant wait to see u in public i will smoke   spit my skoal out and drink alot beer, than i will jump on my atv and ride around in an illagle spot.

you keep acting like that bout smokin, someone will smoke you.  At least the fourm will be saved from all your dumb  and stupied posts.       go buy and atv and start riding    stop pretending.  and if u dont like me   come to my camp at river ranch
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

AintSkeered

 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
The pride(or smell) brings tears to my eyes. But, you boys should tear yourself away from tonight's Fox presentation of the 41st Annual NAACP awards starring Al Gore, so we can have a lively debate.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

crom A zone

aintskared   u in same boat as reality both dumb as box as rocks  naacp aint got nothing  on  true white boy style
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

yfz122

I welcome anyone to try and stop me from smoking in a legal area. Why would you take your child where people were smoking legally and then act like an ass?
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

AintSkeered

#81
Don't worry smelly, no one's going to stop you from stinking up the joint and giving others lung and heart disease. You still have the advantage because my farts go away much quicker than your stench, they don't stain furniture and don't cause disease, either. And, thank for the compliment Matilda.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

crom A zone

aintskeerd is nothing but lil boy trapped in a mans body.  he gives atv sport a bad name  the best part is he never rides his atv if he owns one.   him and his lil boyfreind reailty   lol  lol  lol   lol   lol   lol   lol   hey ainbt got no happy things in there life so they try to bring every one else down.
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

AintSkeered

#83
What's that ebonics? When in doubt, throw an "izzle" sound in the middle of any word or just string random thoughts together and insinuate that they actually mean something.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Anoriginal

Quote from: yfz122 on February 13, 2009, 01:41:43 AM
I welcome anyone to try and stop me from smoking in a legal area. Why would you take your child where people were smoking legally and then act like an ass?

Oh, I can stop you from smoking near me....trust me. And, I'd never take my son into an area where someone is already smoking. That would make me an ass for sure. It's when they come around me and light up that it gets ugly. I purposely avoid an area if someone is smoking.

Done it lots and lots and never had a problem to date. Of course, I always ask nice.  ;)

Quote from: AintSkeered on February 13, 2009, 02:00:49 AM
Don't worry smelly, no one's going to stop you from stinking up the joint and giving others lung and heart disease. You still have the advantage because my farts go away much quicker than your stench, they don't stain furniture and don't cause disease, either. And, thank for the compliment Matilda.

That's just funny right there...I don't care who you are. Now I'm not sure about my farts and the disease thing. Depends on what I've eaten in the last 12 hours or so.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Anoriginal

Quote from: AintSkeered on February 13, 2009, 02:08:07 AM
What's that ebonics? When in doubt, throw an "izzle" sound in the middle of any word or just string random thoughts together and insinuate that they actually mean something.

I think it was "tardonics".
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

crom A zone

you guys ar=izzy funny u think u so smart and tought but its comp u all is on.  u no u tuck and run when u out i ask them nicely   lol  no u walk the other way i am glad i smoke   and make people like u go out of youxs way
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Anoriginal

Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 13, 2009, 02:18:48 AM
you guys ar=izzy funny u think u so smart and tought but its comp u all is on.  u no u tuck and run when u out i ask them nicely   lol  no u walk the other way i am glad i smoke   and make people like u go out of youxs way

Yep. Definitely tardonics.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

AintSkeered

And, to think it was just the other day that I defended the guy. Someone said he had half a brain and I said no he doesn't. Matt, chill, we're just having fun provoking you. Don't take it seriously.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

crom A zone

i am just having fun too dont worry i bored at work  and   my clutch is out on my atv   so for few days  i will be very bored till my part comes in
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

jrpro130

wow matt, didn't I teach you to use your puncuation marks? come on bubba...you know better!

We all stick up for you then you type like a 3rd grader...hell actuallly 4th graders can out type you!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

AintSkeered

#91
The only thing I no longer joke about is trespassing. Not only do I now think it's irresponsible, but, I believe it's causing riding areas to be closed down. As a young man, I was the stereotypical surfer. I rebelled against the fact that high rise hotels blocked public access to our beaches by trespassing to get to those beaches. The police would be called and I'd be forced to stay in the water for hours and/or paddle down the beach until they had something better to do than wait for me. Then, I joined Surfrider Foundation and supported efforts to force those hotels to provide public access to our beaches. I also eventually I fed my fever by taking surf trips to California and Hawaii(4 times) to surf, legally. When I got bald, fat, ugly and middle-aged, I got PWCs and had to fight the manatee zones(even though I had no propeller), sneak out the intercoastal during approaching hurricanes to jump the surf and fight outright bans by joining organizations such as AWA, ARRA and Boat Biscayne. I sympathize with your feelings about the lack of legal riding areas and once thought we should all unite in civil disobedience of the trespassing laws(thinking it might force more legal areas). But, my opinion changed when I witnessed that the lawless associated with our ATV hobby had destroyed those areas with trash, total disregard for wildlife habitat, public drunkenness, serious accidents and crimes. So, I can no longer support trespassing. Instead, I support the ARRA, support all of the legal events/riding areas and leave those illegal areas to those who cannot or will not afford to ride in legal areas. I won't explain just how inexpensive it can be to ride legally for fear of having others destroy it for all of us. Sorry.   
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

crom A zone

I almost agree with you, But I live by the saying " its only illegal if you get caught"  You are right, trespassing and drooping  trash, and also public drunkenness makes people that ride ATVs bad. Evan though its only  a few out of a big bunch.  Yes, I drink and ride my ATV all the time, but i drink responsibly. I bring and or eat food where i ride, but again i take my trash with me for the most part.  I have more trespassing warnings and tickets than most get in lifetime already. I see it as we pay are taxes every pay check now its time that government does there part a Lil more than they are now.





(i hope   you all can understand this)   jrpro  you happy i used all my .,?"   i think i put them in the right spot. :-*
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Keeter

Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 13, 2009, 01:32:20 AM
aintskared   u in same boat as reality both dumb as box as rocks  naacp aint got nothing  on  true white boy style

I have seen your pictures.......ummmm you aint white. Your just a "Lonky" - A Latino wanting to be white   LOL    rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

crom A zone

keeter  i can swear to u i am not a latino or spanish or mexican or anything  but white amreican
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Ride1Rob

Quote from: 4x4Matt on February 13, 2009, 10:05:43 PM
keeter  i can swear to u i am not a latino or spanish or mexican or anything  but white amreican

Amreican... Is that American Puerto Rican  :-\ .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

crom A zone

nope i just str8t up white trash    spend some much time in sun i really dark.   but if i lift my shirt sleeve or where shorts i got really bad tan lines
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

CJ5V8

It was mentioned about government contracts going to minority owners, etc.  I would like to put my input on that topic.  I am a woman who has held a contractor's license in Lee County for many years and I have also done many Government jobs that I know full well went to me because I qualified as a minority.  There are associations that I could apply to in order to receive special funding, grants, low interest loans etc however I have NEVER applied for such assistance.  I have always relied on my quality of workmanship to achieve success.  I feel more pride that I have gained success because of a job well done than by qualifying through my race or the fact that I am a woman.  If people want True equality, then it should be based on the qualifying principles only, an example would be college scholarships.  It should go the the most qualified person to receive it.  If you Know you are eligible to receive this scholarship based on the fact that you are hispanic, white, black or anything else, perhaps those people are not so willing to work harder than the next person to actually EARN the scholarship.  Imagine that.  Receiving assistance because you actually work hard for it and just need a little extra help, not for any excuse as to why you do not have the same grades or abilities.  Why work hard for something when you can get a handout. 
I am proud of my heritage.  I am classified as a white woman.  My family come over on a boat from Sicily and entered legally through Ellis Island.  I have biracial children with a Latin man that I have been marred to for over 11 years.  (all 3 children from the same father, imagine that! lol)  I have a hugely diverse ethnic and cultural background.  Having been raised in the hills of Tennessee, love country music, drive a huge & obnoxious four-wheel-drive (hehe) and love a Latin man.  I have even been engaged to a black man for about 4 years prior to my previous husband.  I could hardly consider myself a racist by any means.  But I truly believe that people need to have pride in who they are.  It does seem that it is almost a crime to say you are proud to be white for fear of re procussions.  First and foremost, we are Americans. 
I have rambled enough.  Take care and God bless!  (oh yeah, that's another topic for discussion, fear of expressing your religious beliefs.  Sorry if I offended anyone by saying I hope God blesses you.  LOL! )

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group