Main Menu

250ex

Started by mikeE36, February 11, 2009, 10:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

Does anyone have an engine diagram for a honda 250ex?

Slo Poke

I have a 06-07 service manual...if you dont have one by tonight i can try to scan it and get it to you tommorrow...
SSQSA #294C
TBRD Racing Team
www.tampabayridindirty.com
www.ridindirtyperformance.com

TRX450R_Racer

You can look at the microfiche @ www.mrcycles.com
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mikeE36

Quote from: Slo Poke on February 11, 2009, 11:24:13 AM
I have a 06-07 service manual...if you dont have one by tonight i can try to scan it and get it to you tommorrow...


Thanks,

I have the manual but I just need a picture of the engine. Like a detailed sketch. Do you have that?