Who's Going?

Started by digginfool, February 10, 2009, 10:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

I leave tomorrow for Daytona!  Who's going to be there?  We camp in the West Parking RV Lot outside Turn 1.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Gato

Have fun brother I will be at RR Sat say hello to the wife and kids.
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: digginfool on February 10, 2009, 10:04:33 PM
I leave tomorrow for Daytona!  Who's going to be there?  We camp in the West Parking RV Lot outside Turn 1.


I'm going.We wont be leaving until Saturday though. Can't wait.

shogun323

I'll be there. We are flying into DBIA on Sunday around 1:30. Can't wait!!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

assbandit