Main Menu

GNCC

Started by SlowJoeRacing, February 09, 2009, 02:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowJoeRacing

The GNCC is coming up in two weeks :)
Who is going and what class is everyone racing?
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

TRX450R_Racer

It's in 3 weeks. I will be in your Dads class, taking pictures.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

bseckel

I will be racing in the GNCC. I will be in the 35+ "C" class I belive its called super vet C or something.

Turboderf

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 09, 2009, 02:43:00 AM
It's in 3 weeks. I will be in your Dads class, taking pictures.
SWEET  8)

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: bseckel on February 09, 2009, 03:01:29 AM
I will be racing in the GNCC. I will be in the 35+ "C" class I belive its called super vet C or something.

Post up a picture of your quad, so I can get some pictures of you. Look for me I will be the guy with a cast on my left hand/forearm.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

bseckel

Ok here is my Quad. The only change will be going to AC nerf's and I will have Houser Red A-Arms on the Bike. Dam Pro Armor Nerf's broke in half at croom this weekend.


TRX450R_Racer

Nice quad! I will see you there.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Rare Earth Rider

I wonder if Travis P. is going to be there this year like last year it was to cool to meet him and chat.
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

Keeter

Quote from: bseckel on February 09, 2009, 11:26:14 AM
Ok here is my Quad. The only change will be going to AC nerf's and I will have Houser Red A-Arms on the Bike. Dam Pro Armor Nerf's broke in half at croom this weekend.



Where is the  snorkel? 8) ;)
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

jestr73

I will be there as well also racing +35c. See ya there.

TRX450R_Racer

One more week......WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Turboderf