NASCAR!!!

Started by FoxHondaRider, February 08, 2009, 02:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxHondaRider

Ahh so nice to watch it again.  The Arca race was nuts 43 start and 10 finish, really bad accidents.  Budweiser shootout is going good so far.  Go Stewart-Haas Racing!
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

GENERAL-Z

Quote from: FoxHondaRider on February 08, 2009, 02:48:54 AM
Ahh so nice to watch it again.  The Arca race was nuts 43 start and 10 finish, really bad accidents.  Budweiser shootout is going good so far.  Go Stewart-Haas Racing!
oh heck yeah.great choice
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

GENERAL-Z

that was a great race tonight. ending was perfect
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

GENERAL-Z

Quote from: GENERAL-Z on February 08, 2009, 03:35:16 AM
that was a great race tonight. ending was perfect
well better if stewart won but 3rd anit bad
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

FoxHondaRider

Kevin Harvick with the win that surprised me a little but Stewart getting top 3 is good with me!  I cant wait until the 500.  Last year I was in Daytona for the Arca and Bud Shootout race.  Hopefully next year I will buy some tickets for the family for the 500.  I know my parents have always wanted to go since they were younger and they still havent gone.
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

B. Graves

I went to the Shootout and the ARCA race. Both were crazy races but the ARCA race was real bad. Those drivers suck. It took like 3 horus to do 80 laps. Lots of exciting wrecks. They had to cut 2 guys from their cars right in front of us. Im so glad NASCAR is back. Go Joe Gibbs Racing (11, 18, 20).

Slick89

Go Mark Martin. he has a quick car this year. can't wait for the duels cuz ill be there!!
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

shogun323

I am pumped too!! I'll be at the 500 next weekend!!!  ;)
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein